If you see positive sportsmanship on display from any school, please use the link below to report it. A positive report gives a school one sportsmanship point with the IHSAA. We can all work together to report all of the positive situations going on in the MIC, which far outweigh the negative. Just click on the link and then click on Exemplary Sportsmanship Report.
Thank-you! We appreciate your support!
The Center Grove Athletic Department
Congrats from the Weekend to:
· Val Clark, who finished 15th at the Shelbyville Girls Cross Country meet on Saturday afternoon. Good luck to Val as she advances to the State meet next Saturday in Terre Haute!
· The Volleyball Team, who defeated Franklin, 3-1, on Saturday night at Greenwood to capture back-to-back Sectional Championships! Good luck to the Lady Trojans on Tuesday at Columbus East when they play for the Regional Championship!
Athletic Events For the Upcoming Week: (weather permitting)
Monday – October 24th
Ø 1st Official IHSAA Practice Date – Girls Swimming
Tuesday – October 25th
Ø Volleyball – Regional Championship @ Columbus East
o 7:00 pm CG vs. Columbus East
Thursday – October 27th
Ø Girls Basketball – Scrimmage vs. Arsenal Tech. @ Home (6:00 pm)
Friday – October 28th
Ø Football – Sectional Semi-Final Game @ Home
o 7:00 pm CG vs. Jeffersonville
$6 FOOTBALL TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE
Saturday – October 29th
Ø Cross Country (Girls) – State Meet @ Lavern Gibson Course (Terre Haute)
Ø Volleyball - Semi-State Tournament @ Columbus East
o 11:00 am Mt. Vernon/Cathedral winner vs. Floyd Central/Castle winner
o 12:30 pm Perry Meridian/Avon winner vs. CG/Columbus East winner
o 7:00 pm Semi-State Championship Match
Good-luck to all of our student-athletes and coaches!
- The PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted;
- The physician license number must be affixed on page 2;
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4;
- The student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4.
Along with the PPE form, Center Grove Athletics require the following documents be included. Click on document below for hard copy: