Year-End Wrap Up…..
Maple Grove’s First Author Convocation!!! On May 16, your PTO is hosting author Herman Parrish of Amelia Bedelia fame, for a day of learning and fun for the entire school. In addition to hosting Mr. Parrish for several student activities, the PTO is also providing each student and classroom with an Amelia Bedelia book!
Star Olympics is May 23rd: Fun new games, activities, guest and Olympic medals will be part of MG’s annual field day!!! Contact Nikki Sawa if interested in donating or volunteering: email@example.com
Please see the updated PTO tabs to the left for dates and happenings for next year!
Save the Dates:
· September 11th: First PTO Meeting of school Year 7:00 pm: “Maple Grove Boot Camp: What you Need to Know”
· September 19th : Trash Bag and Cookie Dough Fundraiser Kickoff
· September 20th : FALL FESTIVAL 12-4 pm
· October 1st: SILENT AUCTION—One night only this year!
· November 6th: TRASH BAG PICK UP—ONE NIGHT ONLY!!
WE NEED YOU!!
The PTO is totally volunteer-led and we are in much need of volunteers, resources, connections and creative ideas! Please let us know if you can help with:
o Volunteering for committees or events (Fall Festival, Silent Auction especially)
o Donations for Silent Auction (vendors, family baskets, company donations, gift cards)
o Company donations/sponsorships for various events and activities (prizes, sponsorship funds, PR, giveaways)
Your PTO Board will continue to meet throughout the summer break and look for skyward information on the Back to School Night and other fun activities in July!