Welcome back Maple Grove Families! We are excited to see many new faces this year from teachers and staff to new students and families! We are looking forward to a great year with many fun and exciting events planned in the near future. We are starting off this Friday, August 8th at Ella's Frozen Yogurt with our first Dine and Donate from 11am to 11pm! Just mention Maple Grove and Ella's will donate 20% of the proceeds to MGES!
Please see the updated PTO tabs to the left for dates and happenings for the year!
Save the Dates:
· September 11th: First PTO Meeting of school Year 7:00 pm: “Maple Grove Boot Camp: What you Need to Know”
· September 19th : Trash Bag and Cookie Dough Fundraiser Kickoff
· September 20th : FALL FESTIVAL 12-4 pm
· October 1st: SILENT AUCTION—One night only this year!
· November 6th: TRASH BAG PICK UP—ONE NIGHT ONLY!!
WE NEED YOU!!
The PTO is totally volunteer-led and we are in much need of volunteers, resources, connections and creative ideas! Please let us know if you can help with:
o Volunteering for committees or events (Fall Festival, Silent Auction especially)
o Donations for Silent Auction (vendors, family baskets, company donations, gift cards)
o Company donations/sponsorships for various events and activities (prizes, sponsorship funds, PR, giveaways)