Maple Grove Silent Auction is Back!
Maple Grove PTO Silent Auction will begin September 24 and run through Oct 1st at 7pm. This year, the items will be listed and all bidding will take place online! More information about the website and process will be sent out closer to the event. Baskets will still be available during conferences for viewing at the school. Items can be picked at auction close on Oct 1st, sent home with your student, or on a scheduled pick up night at the school. If your family or business would like to donate a basket to the event, contact email@example.com prior to September 19th or bring your basket to the PTO meeting on the September 11th.
Please see the updated PTO tabs to the left for dates and happenings for the year!
Save the Dates:
· September 11th: First PTO Meeting of school Year 7:00 pm: “Maple Grove Boot Camp: What you Need to Know”
· September 19th : Trash Bag and Cookie Dough Fundraiser Kickoff
· September 20th : FALL FESTIVAL 12-4 pm Register to volunteer at http://tinyurl.com/mgfallfest
· October 1st: SILENT AUCTION—One night only this year!
· November 6th: TRASH BAG PICK UP—ONE NIGHT ONLY!!
WE NEED YOU!!
The PTO is totally volunteer-led and we are in much need of volunteers, resources, connections and creative ideas! Please let us know if you can help with:
o Volunteering for committees or events (Fall Festival, Silent Auction especially)
o Donations for Silent Auction (vendors, family baskets, company donations, gift cards)
o Company donations/sponsorships for various events and activities (prizes, sponsorship funds, PR, giveaways)