1:1 Initiative for Center Grove High School and Middle School Students
Overall Goal: To deploy a student-centered personalized instructional approach to learning where technology is utilized in meaningful ways. This project's goal is to improve student achievement, student engagement, collaboration, and communication.
Students in grade 6-12 will participate in the Mobile Minds Project.
High School Documents
Middle School Documents
- *NEW* Canvas Parent App setup
- Student Training Course for Canvas and iPads
- Has your iPad been lost or stolen?
MIDDLE SCHOOL: Report it here!
- Mobile Minds Middle School App List
- Parents' Frequently Asked Questions
- Mobile Minds 2 Handbook
- Middle School Parent Letter
- Follow our Pinterest Board for Ideas for the Classroom
- Bring Your Own iPad Form
- Teachers: App Request Form
Last Modified on August 15, 2016