Free resources for NCAA eligibility questions are listed below.
· Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete- The Guide is a highly comprehensive tool, that has been designed to help you understand the NCAA initial-eligibility process and to prepare student-athletes for transitioning from high school to becoming an NCAA Division I or II student-athlete. http://www.ncaapublications.com/productdownloads/CBSA.pdf
· Initial-Eligibility Brochure- A quick guide to the standards and steps that it takes to become an NCAA Division I or II student-athlete. http://www.ncaapublications.com/productdownloads/EB13.pdf
· Eligibility Center Quick Reference Sheet- A complete breakdown of the NCAA Divisions I and II initial-eligibility standards. http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/eligibility_center/Quick_Reference_Sheet.pdf
· New Academic Requirements Document- This document discusses the new academic standards for student-athletes enrolling at a college or university on or after August 1, 2016. http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/eligibility_center/Important_New_Rules/New_IE_Rules.pdf
· Initial-Eligibility Online Course- This free course is designed to educate coaches, parents, and counselors about the NCAA's initial-eligibility requirements. After completing the course, you will be more prepared to advise your student-athletes about the necessary steps to become certified to compete in NCAA Divisions I and II athletics. http://www.nfhslearn.com/electiveDetail.aspx?courseID=14000
· 2012-13 Your Path to the Student-Athlete Experience Presentation (for Students)- A PPT for students and parents to provide insight into our process. http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/eligibility_center/Your_Path_Presentation_for_Student-Athletes.pdf