|Total AP Students||234||290||310||423||410|
|Number of Exams||426||576||564||737||755|
|AP Students with Scores 3+||129||177||195||200||224|
|% of Total AP Students with 3+||55.1||61.0||62.9||47.3||54.6|
Please read The AP Effect to learn more about the ripple-effect likely to result from participatin in our AP program.
Advance College Project®
ACP offers transcripted college credit to high school seniors who enroll in IU courses offered at the high school. It is an accredited program by the National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships (NACEP). ACP courses are taught by IU approved, well-qualified, ACP-trained high school teachers who are IU adjunct faculty. IU personnel make site visits, conduct seminars, and provide on-going support to teachers. See the ACP website: www.acp.indiana.edu and/or Center Grove Guidance Counselors for more information.
- to fulfill requirements for the high school Academic Honors Diploma
- to start college with earned, transferable credit hours
- to discover rigor and requirements of a college course
- to receive the more individualized instruction of the high school setting
- to gauge their ability to do college work
- A202 Literature
- G103 Geology
- M211 Calculus
- W131 Elementary Composition