If you see positive sportsmanship on display from any school, please use the link below to report it. A positive report gives a school one sportsmanship point with the IHSAA. We can all work together to report all of the positive situations going on in the MIC, which far outweigh the negative. Just click on the link and then click on Exemplary Sportsmanship Report.
Thank-you! We appreciate your support!
The Center Grove Athletic Department
RESERVED SEATING AVAILABLE FOR
With the installation of new bleachers, there will be two options for securing the same seats for the entire season
- JULY 11TH FOR SENIOR FOOTBALL PARENTS, SENIOR CHEERLEADER PARENTS, SENIOR MARCHING BAND PARENTS AND SENIOR DANCE TEAM PARENTS;
- JULY 15TH FOR JUNIOR FOOTBALL PARENTS, JUNIOR CHEERLEADER PARENTS, JUNIOR MARCHING BAND PARENTS AND JUNIOR DANCE TEAM PARENTS;
- JULY 19TH FOR SOPHOMORE FOOTBALL PARENTS, SOPHOMORE CHEERLEADER PARENTS, SOPHOMORE MARCHING BAND PARENTS AND SOPHOMORE DANCE TEAM PARENTS; AND
- JULY 23RD FOR FRESHMEN FOOTBALL PARENTS, FRESHMEN CHEERLEADER PARENTS, FRESHMEN MARCHING BAND PARENTS AND FRESHMEN DANCE TEAM PARENTS.
For the first time ever, Center Grove will have reserved parking spots available for varsity football games! The new parking lot will be located directly adjacent to the Spirit Pavilion and there will only be 75 spots available. Each space will cost $ 100. These spots will be reserved for all Home, regular season games and for any Home post-season games!
- The PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted;
- The physician license number must be affixed on page 2;
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4;
- The student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4.
Along with the PPE form, Center Grove Athletics require the following documents be included. Click on document below for hard copy: