If you see positive sportsmanship on display from any school, please use the link below to report it. A positive report gives a school one sportsmanship point with the IHSAA. We can all work together to report all of the positive situations going on in the MIC, which far outweigh the negative. Just click on the link and then click on Exemplary Sportsmanship Report.
Thank-you! We appreciate your support!
The Center Grove Athletic Department
Congrats from the Weekend to:
· Wrestlers, Logan Coyle, Gleason Mappes and Jonah Hayes, who were MIC Champions at the conference meet on Saturday at North Central. Good-luck to the team this week vs. Plainfield (on Senior Night).
Athletic Events For the Upcoming Week:
Ø Wrestling (Varsity & JV) vs. Plainfield @ Home (6:00 pm/6:00 pm – West Gym) (Senior Night)
Ø 7th & 8th Grade Boys Basketball – CG Middle School Clash (5:30 pm/6:45 pm – Vandy)
Friday – January 20th
Ø Boys & Girls Swimming & Diving @ Fishers Invitational (5:30 pm)
Ø Boys Basketball (Varsity, JV & Frosh) @ Ben Davis (6:00 pm/6:00 pm/7:30 pm)
Saturday – January 21st
Ø Boys & Girls Swimming & Diving @ Lawrence Central (10:00 am)
Ø Girls Basketball (Varsity, JV & Frosh) vs. Ben Davis @ Home (12:00 noon/12:00 noon/1:30 pm)
Ø Boys Basketball (Varsity, JV & Frosh) vs. Roncalli @ Home (6:00 pm/6:00 pm/7:30 pm)
Good-luck to all of our student-athletes and coaches!
- The PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted;
- The physician license number must be affixed on page 2;
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4;
- The student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4.
Along with the PPE form, Center Grove Athletics require the following documents be included. Click on document below for hard copy: