Pre-Participaton Evaluation Physical Information
A completed pre-participation evaluation form, dated after April 1st, 2017, must be on file with Center Grove Athletic Department prior to participation in any middle school sport for the 2017-2018 school year.
- IHSAA Pre-Participation Evaluation Physical form
- The PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted.
- The Physician license number must be affixed on page 2
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4
- The Student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4
Along with the PPE form, Center Grove requires the following documents be included.
The Athletic Trainer and Center Grove Athletic Department will be notified when all forms have been completed.