Sports Physical Information
- All student canidates for athletic teams during the school year MUST undergo a physical examination performed by a Medical Doctor (MD).
- The examination must occur and the doctor's signature must be dated after May 1st for the upcoming school year.
- The physical form is only good for one school year.
- The completed physical form must be returned to the athletic director PRIOR to the first practice or tryout to be eligible for participation in that sport.
- A new physical will need to be done each year, after May 1st.