Tradition. Opportunity. Excellence.
"Center Grove High School strives to be a safe and challenging institution that values the use of innovative and diverse teaching strategies, the immersion of technology, and strong community involvement."
"It is the mission of Center Grove High School to provide meaningful learning experiences that will prepare students for post-secondary opportunities and empower them to thrive in the 21st century."
- We will provide a safe, creative, and challenging learning environment that consists of numerous curricular and extra-curricular opportunities for our students.
- We will provide an environment that prepares our students for the future by instilling 21st century learning skills and embedding opportunities for students and teachers to access and use advancing technologies.
- We will inspire students to be life-long learners who can thrive as independent learners in a collaborative environment while also preparing them to be productive, accountable, and responsible citizens.
- We will utilize multi-sensory teaching styles and strategies that will connect with students and will teach relevant content that is derived from adopted state and national standards.
- We will offer a positive and caring school culture that will encompass an environment in which teachers help mentor students throughout the high school experience.
- We will foster professional development, teacher collaboration, and teacher input to attain maximum achievement for our students and school.
- We will promote a culture that offers various academic opportunities that will guide students in their pursuit of post-secondary career goals.
- We will offer a collaborative community environment that will allow teachers, students, administration, parents and other stakeholders to work together on the various facets of the high school experience.
In addition to core academic content, Center Grove High School believes in developing the following 21st century skills/proficiencies:
- Creativity and Innovation
- Global Awareness
- Political and Economic Awareness
- Financial Literacy
- Critical Thinking
- Optimal Health and Wellness
- Independence and Responsibility