- 2016-2017 Physical Form
- Concussions: Parent fact sheet
- Concussions: Student athlete fact sheet
- Concussion/Cardiac Arrest Parent/Athlete Signature Form FOR PARENTS AND STUDENT ATHLETES RETURN TO COACH
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Fact Sheet for parents
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Fact Sheet for athletes
- Athletic Information and Signature Card RETURN TO COACH
1. If you wear glasses or contacts – Please bring them to the exam.
2. A parent or guardian MUST accompany their child during the exam.
Students should wear comfortable clothing.
Sports Physical Reminders
- A new sports physical is required EVERY school year.
- If you plan to be in a sport for the 2015-2016 School Year, then you will need a 2015-2016 Physical Form filled out by a doctor, and must be dated AFTER April first of this year. If you get a physical at your doctor's office before April 1st of this year, it will not be accepted for the 2015-2016 Athletic program.
- For your convenience CG offers several opportunities for students to get physicals for a small fee. Dates and locations listed above.
- We will make available CGMSC's Physical Form on April 1st. We prefer you use our physical form.
Last Modified on May 10, 2016