- Concussions: Parent fact sheet
- Concussions: Student athlete fact sheet
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Fact Sheet for parents
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Fact Sheet for athletes
MS athletes will watch the video: Brain 101: What's a Concussion before the baseline test. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5hlm3FRFYU
1. If you wear glasses or contacts – Please bring them to the exam.
2. A parent or guardian MUST accompany their child during the exam.
Students should wear comfortable clothing.
Last Modified on February 6, 2017