- 2015-2016 Physical Form
- Concussions: Parent fact sheet
- Concussions: Student athlete fact sheet
- CONCUSSION and SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND Signature Form FOR PARENTS AND STUDENT ATHLETES RETURN TO COACH
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Fact Sheet for parents
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Fact Sheet for athletes
- Athletic Information and Signature Card RETURN TO COACH
CENTER GROVE SPRING PHYSICALS
DATE: Wednesday, May 13, 2015
TIME: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
WHERE: CGHS Vandermeer Gym - Enter @ Door #7
REGISTRATION: Begins April 7 the in the CG Athletic Office or online at: https://www.ticketracker.com/CatalogView.aspx?schoolId=259 Athletes should schedule an appointment and pick up the physical forms in the CG Athletic Office or by visiting our website http://www.centergrove.k12.in.us/Page/866. Payment must be made at the time of scheduling; online or in person; Forms must be completely filled out prior to the actual physical time.
1. If you wear glasses or contacts – Please bring them to the exam.
2. A parent or guardian MUST accompany their child during the exam.
Students should wear comfortable clothing.
Sports Physical Reminders
- A new sports physical is required EVERY school year.
- If you plan to be in a sport for the 2015-2016 School Year, then you will need a 2015-2016 Physical Form filled out by a doctor, and must be dated AFTER April first of this year. If you get a physical at your doctor's office before April 1st of this year, it will not be accepted for the 2015-2016 Athletic program.
- For your convenience CG offers several opportunities for students to get physicals for a small fee. Dates and locations listed above.
- We will make available CGMSC's Physical Form on April 1st. We prefer you use our physical form.
Last Modified on Monday at 8:17 AM