All student candidates for athletic teams in ALL CG Students (grades 6-12) during the 2014-15 school year MUST undergo physical examination performed by a licensed medical doctor(MD). The examination must occur and the doctor’s signature must be dated after April 1, 2014. A 2014-15 physical form will be available on the school website of the school your child will attend after April 1. The completed physical form must be returned to the appropriate athletic office PRIOR to the first practice or tryout to be eligible for participation in any sport.
We would certainly encourage families to complete ALL the necessary paperwork that is handed to you during your appointment being made with our secretary, Ellen Huddleston, and bring ALL SIGNED PAPERS to our Physicals Night at MSN. Thanks to the effort of IU Health/Methodist Sports Medicine staff and MSN coaching staff, we are able to provide physical examinations for both prospective MSN, MSC, and HS student athletes at a cost of $30. The date and time of the exam is below.
1. If you wear glasses or contacts – Please bring them to the exam.
2. A parent or guardian MUST accompany their child during the exam.
3. Enter through the Athletic Entrance at MSN.
4. Students should wear comfortable clothing.
Location: CGMS North (Enter through Athletic entrance)
Date: Monday, April 21, 2014
APPOINTMENT REQUIRED. Please make an appointment with Ellen Huddleston in person at MSN.- 885-8800. Appointments being taken start Monday, April 7.
*** PAYMENT OF $30(CASH OR CHECK ONLY) WILL BE COLLECTED AT THE TIME THE APPOINTMENT TIME IS RESERVED.
DATE: May 14th
TIME: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
WHERE: CGHS - Main Gym
(Enter @ Door #7)
COST: $ 25.00
(Make check payable to CGHS; or pay online with a $1.75 convenience fee)
Begins April 7th in the CG Athletic Office or online at https://www.ticketracker.com/CatalogView.aspx?schoolId=259
Athletes should schedule an appointment and pick up the physical forms in the CG Athletic Office or by visiting our website http://www.centergrove.k12.in.us/Page/866.
Payment must be made at the time of scheduling; online or in person; Forms must be completely filled out prior to the actual physical time.
- A new sports physical is required EVERY school year.
- If you plan to be in a sport for the 2014-2015 School Year, then you will need a 2014-2015 Physical Form filled out by a doctor, and must be dated AFTER April first of this year. If you get a physical at your doctor's office before April 1st of this year, it will not be accepted for the 2014-2015 Athletic program.
- For your convenience CG offers several opportunities for students to get physicals for a small fee. Dates and locations listed above.
- We will make available CGMSC's Physical Form on April 1st. We prefer you use our physical form.