The Simon Youth Center Grove Academy Care Pantry
will not re-open for the 2022-23 school year
due to the planned demolition of the building in which it is currently located.
It has been a privilege to serve our community.
We encourage Johnson County residents who have utilized
the CARE Pantry to visit the nearby options listed below.
Mount Pleasant IMPACT Center (Food/Clothing)
LOCATION: 381 N. Bluff Road, Greenwood (website, ph: 317.881.6727)
The ministry center building is on the south end of the church parking lot. Parking is located in front of the building. Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to member service time.
HOURS: Open every Thursday and Saturday of each month unless otherwise noted due to weather or holiday rescheduling.
- Thursday Registration times: 9:15-9:40 a.m., 12:15-12:40 p.m., 6:15-6:40 p.m.
- Saturday Registration time: 9:15-9:40 a.m.
REQUIREMENTS: You do not have to be a resident of Johnson County to receive assistance.
- The IMPACT Center is not zip code specific.
- If you have a genuine need and provide the required documentation, you may receive assistance. In order to receive assistance, a picture ID for every adult living in the household is required.
- Please bring IMPACT Card or photo ID and two pieces of mail with your current address the first time you visit. You may shop in our pantry once a week and for clothing/household items once a month.
Saints Francis and Clare Harvest Food Pantry
LOCATION: 5901 Olive Branch Road, Greenwood (website, ph: 317.859.4673)
The food pantry is located on the eastside of campus of Saints Francis & Clare of Assisi Catholic Church.
- 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 2nd Wednesday of the month from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 4th Monday of the month from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
REQUIREMENTS: Families or individuals who live in Johnson or Morgan Counties can visit the Harvest Food Pantry up to twice per month.
Simon Youth Center Grove Academy | 2717 South Morgantown Road | Greenwood, IN 46143 | 317.885.5242