UPCOMING ATHLETICS EVENTS
Athletic Events For the Upcoming Week: (weather permitting)
Friday – August 18th
- Football (Varsity) @ Warren Central (7:00 pm)
Saturday – August 19th
- Boys Tennis (Varsity & JV) – CG Tennis Tournament (8:00 am)
- Cross Country (Boys & Girls) @ Zionsville Invitational (8:30 am @ Graham Martin Park)
- Volleyball (Freshmen) @ Ben Davis Tournament (9:00 am)
- Volleyball (Varsity & JV) vs. Zionsville @ Home (10:00 am/11:15 am)
- Football (JV) vs. Warren Central @ Home (10:00 am)
- Football (Freshmen) @ Warren Central (10:00 am)
- Boys Soccer (Varsity) – Trojan Classic @ Home
- 11:00 am CG vs. Elkhart Memorial
- 11:00 am Brownsburg vs. Columbus East
- 1:30 pm Championship Game
- Girls Golf (Varsity) @ Roncalli Invitational (1:00 pm Shotgun @ Smock)
- Girls Golf (JV) @ Mooresville Tournament (2:00 pm Shotgun @ Heartland Crossing)
Good-luck to all of our student-athletes and coaches!
ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT NEWS
RECOGNIZING POSITIVE SPORTSMANSHIPIf you see positive sportsmanship on display from any school, please use the link below to report it. A positive report gives a school one sportsmanship point with the IHSAA. We can all work together to report all of the positive situations going on in the MIC, which far outweigh the negative. Just click on Exemplary Sportsmanship Report via this link.
Thank you! We appreciate your support!ALL PRE-PURCHASED RESERVED SEAT PASSES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICERESERVED SEATS & PARKING for CG FOOTBALL 2017The process for reserving Home football seats and football parking for the 2017 season, will begin on Monday, May 8th. CLICK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.
ALL SPORTS PASSES - PLEASE RENEW YOUR PASSESAll Sports Passes can be renewed online at this link. (Click on season passes and login.) Renewing your All Sports Pass online is easy and saves time. You may use a credit or a debit card online, which saves you a trip to the High School and a check!
SCHOOL BREAK DATES
FORMS & POLICIES PARTICIPATION INFORMATIONA completed IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) form, dated after April 1st, 2016, must be on file with the Center Grove Athletic Department prior to participation in any IHSAA sport for the 2016 - 2017 school year. (All forms linked below.)
These forms may also be completed online via Rank One Sports.The Athletic Trainer and CG Athletic Department will be notified when all 3 documents have been completed.
- The IHSAA PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted.
- The physician license number must be affixed on page 2.
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4.
- The student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4.
Last Modified Today at 9:54 AM