CENTER GROVE 2020 FAST TRACK
Saturday, July 18 | 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Center Grove Middle School North, 202 North Morgantown Road, Greenwood
Center Grove invites families to participate in the Fast Track "Back to School" event!
The Center Grove Community School Corporation, together with the United Way of Johnson County, several area churches, businesses, and community leaders have joined together to provide school-aged children with many of the supplies and services they need for a terrific start to the 2020-2021 school year through an event called Fast Track.
Due to the restrictions imposed by the Governor due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the specific details for the event have not been finalized. We plan to conduct this event as a drive-thru so that families will not have to leave their cars.
The following will be provided:
- Backpack and basic school supplies
- Please note: Kindergarten students will receive a backpack, but all school supplies will be provided at their school.
- Information from various organizations regarding activities and services available
- Information about applying for the free/reduced lunch program and/or Hoosier Healthwise health insurance for your children
- To apply, you will need the 10-digit case number (e.g., 1000324987) listed on your Eligibility Determination letter from the Food Stamps/TANF office.
We need to know soon how many students will attend this event, so that we may stock the right quantities and avoid running out of any items. Therefore, registration is required.
Registration for this year’s Fast Track is now open online via the instructions on this page. You may also contact your child’s counselor or Lisa Hardin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 881-9326, ext. 1678 to register.
- Please go to this link or the survey on this page.
- Fill out all information for each child you are registering to attend Fast Track
- Click “Done” when finished. You will see a message that reads: “You have registered for Fast Track 2020.”
You will receive information via email regarding ticketing.
It is our hope that the Fast Track 2020 will help your child start the school year on the “FAST TRACK” to learning! Please contact your school counselor if you have any questions about this event.