- May 11, 2015 - Center Grove conducts Long-Range Planning for Facilities community forum.
- Center Grove invites architects to submit concepts for facility that would accommodate needs identified in community forum and subsequent community feedback.
- June 16, 2015 - Board of School Trustees approves agreement with architect Fanning Howey to develop student activity center.
- July 16, 2015 - Board of School Trustees approves architect's concept for student activity center.
- August 20 - Board of School Trustees conducts 1028 Hearing.
- August 22 - Remonstrance period begins.
- November 14 - Signature drive begins.
- December 14 - All signatures gathered must be turned in.
- January 26 - Johnson County Clerk informs Center Grove 67 percent of verified signatures were in favor of the project, which allows it to move forward.
- February 9 - Center Grove High School staff review of project.
- March 9 - Center Grove High School staff final review of plans.
- April 14 - Interim review conducted to determine estimate/scope alignment.
- April 21 - Design updated provided to Board at CGCSC Board meeting.
- May 19 - Center Grove High School / District administration review of plans.
- June 1 - Project notice sent to potential bidders.
- June 5 - Bid documents sent to bidders.
- July 7 - Bid received from project bidders
- July 14 - Recommendations made on bid awards.
- July 21 - Board awards bids at CGCSC Board meeting.
- Mid-August - Construction crews mobilize and commence construction on project.
- October - Project estimated to be substantially complete.
- November - Final completion expected.