GOAL 6: LEARNING NEEDSWe will meet the learning needs of our diverse student body.
Center Grove strives to meet the learning needs of each and every student from the struggling learner to the high ability student and each student in between. Achieving our vision of providing all students with "exceptional educational experiences" requires personalized instruction through high-level differentiated instruction. Center Grove will implement Professional Learning Communities to provide our teachers with the support and instruction they need to deliver those experiences.
GOAL PROGRESS LEARNING NEEDS
- Center Grove is in its third year of implementation of a district-wide Professional Learning Community (PLC) model.
- During the 2016-17 school year, Center Grove launched the district-wide PLC model that was designed by a teacher/administrator committee during the 2015-2016 school year. All teachers are working in small groups to answer the four questions of:
1) What do we want students to learn?
2) How will we know when they’ve learned it?
3) What will we do when they haven't learned it?
4) What will we do to enrich students who have learned it?
STRATEGY 6.1: IN PROGRESSImplement a district-wide model for Professional Learning Communities (PLCs).