NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR WILL OPEN ON FEBRUARY 22, 2019!
ENROLLING YOUR CHILD IN CENTER GROVE SCHOOLS
Welcome to Center Grove! We are so glad you have chosen Center Grove Community School Corporation for your child's education. To learn more about our school district, please click here
WHITE RIVER TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS
A child who resides in White River Township and will be five years old by August 1, 2019 may enroll in the Center Grove Community School Corporation beginning February 22, 2019
. More information about kindergarten is available at this link
You will be required to upload the following enrollment documents:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Your child’s immunization records
- Proof of residency (example: lease, bank statement, or utility bill)
NON-WHITE RIVER TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS
A child who does not reside in White River Township must request an Inter-District (Out of District) Transfer. Dates and information about transfer requests for the 2019-20 school year are available at this link
ONLINE ENROLLMENT FOR THE CURRENT (2018-19) SCHOOL YEAR
To enroll your child in Center Grove for the 2018-19 school year, please read the information below carefully as you select the appropriate option.
- If you are new to Center Grove and wish to enroll your child as a new student, CLICK HERE.
- If you already have a child enrolled at Center Grove, CLICK HERE to log into your Skyward Family Access account. At the top of the menu on the left is a link to "New Student Online Enrollment". Please use that link to complete an application for the new student.