NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENTENROLLING YOUR CHILD IN CENTER GROVE SCHOOLSWelcome to Center Grove! We are so glad you have chosen Center Grove Community School Corporation for your child's education. To learn more about our school district, please click here.WHITE RIVER TOWNSHIP RESIDENTSA child who resides in White River Township and will be five years old by August 1, 2018 may enroll in the Center Grove Community School Corporation at the link below to create an account via Skyward and complete the enrollment application. More information about kindergarten is available at this link.Required enrollment documents include (Please upload via the new student online application portal):
NON-WHITE RIVER TOWNSHIP RESIDENTSA child who does not reside in White River Township must request an Inter-District (Out of District) Transfer. The window to apply for an Inter-District Transfer for 2018-19 has closed. More information about transfer requests is available at this link.To enroll your child in Center Grove, please read the information below carefully as you select the appropriate option.
- Your child's birth certificate
- Your child’s immunization records
- Proof of residency (example: lease, bank statement, or utility bill)
- If you are new to Center Grove and wish to enroll your child as a new student, CLICK HERE.
- If you already have a child enrolled at Center Grove, CLICK HERE to log into your Skyward Family Access account. At the top of the menu on the left is a link to "New Student Online Enrollment". Please use that link to complete an application for the new student.