NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENTENROLLING YOUR CHILD IN CENTER GROVE SCHOOLSWelcome to Center Grove! We are so glad you have chosen Center Grove Community School Corporation for your child's education. To learn more about our school district, please click here.ONLINE ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW OPEN!ONLINE ENROLLMENTTo enroll your child in Center Grove for the current school year or for the 2019-20 school year, please read the information below carefully as you select the appropriate option.
WHITE RIVER TOWNSHIP RESIDENTSA child who resides in White River Township must be five years old by August 1, 2019 to enroll as a student in the Center Grove Community School Corporation for the 2019-20 school year. More information about kindergarten is available at this link.You will be required to upload the following enrollment documents:
- If you are new to Center Grove and wish to enroll your child as a new student, CLICK HERE.
- If you already have a child enrolled at Center Grove, CLICK HERE to log into your Skyward Family Access account. At the top of the menu on the left is a link to "New Student Online Enrollment". Please use that link to complete an application for the new student.
NON-WHITE RIVER TOWNSHIP RESIDENTSA child who does not reside in White River Township must request an Inter-District (Out of District) Transfer. Dates and information about transfer requests for the 2019-20 school year are available at this link.
- Your child's birth certificate
- Your child’s immunization records
- Proof of residency (example: lease, bank statement, or utility bill)