NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
ENROLLING YOUR CHILD IN CENTER GROVE SCHOOLS
Welcome to Center Grove! We are so glad you have chosen Center Grove Community School Corporation for your child's education. To learn more about our school district, please click here.
To enroll your child in Center Grove, please read the information below carefully as you select the appropriate option on this page.
- If you are new to Center Grove and wish to enroll your child as a new student, choose the "new families" option.
- If you already have a child enrolled at Center Grove, you will need to choose the "current families" option and log into your Skyward Family Access account. At the top of the menu on the left will be a link to "New Student Online Enrollment". Please use that link to complete an application for the new student.
Please note: Families enrolling new students for the 2023-24 school year can expect to be contacted by the school by mid-April. If you have not been contacted by mid-April, please call your school directly.
WHITE RIVER TOWNSHIP RESIDENTSA child who resides in White River Township and is at least 5 by August 1, 2023 may enroll as a student in the Center Grove Community School Corporation for the 2023-24 school year.Parents will be required to upload the following enrollment documents:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Your child’s immunization records (see requirements)
- Proof of residency (example: lease, utility bill)
NON-WHITE RIVER TOWNSHIP RESIDENTSA child who does not reside in White River Township must request an Inter-District (Out-of-District) Transfer. Dates and information about transfer requests for the 2023-24 school year are available at this link.
Note: If you want to enroll a Kindergarten student who lives out-of-district, you will need to complete a 2023-24 New Student Enrollment application. That application will be placed on hold until after the student's Inter-District transfer application can be reviewed.
- Do I need to re-enroll my student if he/she attended a CG school last year?
- No. If your student was enrolled in a Center Grove school for the 2022-23 school year and will return in 2023-24, you do not need to re-enroll.
- If we moved to a home that is within a different Center Grove school boundary, what do we need to do?
- What do I need to do if my student is an incoming 6th or 9th grade student and will be moving up to middle or high school?
- If your student will attend the school assigned to your neighborhood, you do not need to re-enroll your student.