VIDEO VISITS ARE AVAILABLE TO CENTER GROVE EMPLOYEESCommunity Health Network offers video visits for Center Grove employees and their family members who are covered on Center Grove's medical plan at no cost to the employee.When the Center Grove Wellness Center is closed, you can access services provided at any of the following:Community Virtual Care provides medical care where it's most convenient for you - at home, in your dorm room or at the office.
We've changed to a new virtual care platform to offer you better continuity of care, including lab orders, COVID-19 test scheduling, prescription requests to your preferred pharmacy (non-narcotic medications only) and more. Virtual visits with board-certified providers are done by phone or through a secure video on your computer or smartphone. The service is available from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily. Best of all, visits are FREE for Center Grove students or staff members! Don't forget to use your code centergroveedu.
Ready for a Virtual Visit?
- Visit eCommunity.com/virtual-urgent-care and click on "Start Your Visit" or just start your visit below.
- Select your state (must be in IN).
- Choose "Register" to create your account.
- You may get care right away or schedule a time (7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily).
- Under Payment Options, select "Service Key" and enter the code centergroveedu.
- If you do not use this code, you will be asked to pay for your visit.