Center Grove Middle School North Athletic DepartmentJoe Higginson, Athletic DirectorA completed IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) form, dated after April 1st, 2019, must be on file with the Center Grove Athletic Department prior to participation in any IHSAA sport for the 2020 - 2021 school year.
FOR A PHYSICAL TO BE COMPLETE IN THE CG ATHLETIC OFFICE, ALL ITEMS BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED:
- The IHSAA PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted.
- The physician license number must be affixed on page 2.
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4.
- The student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4.
- NEW FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR: IHSAA Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent Release Certificate
- The Center Grove Athletic Information and Signature Card AND Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowledgment and Signature Form for Parents and Students MUST accompany the IHSAA PPE form in order for the documentation to be complete in the Athletic Office.
Completed IHSAA PPE Packet can be turned into the main office or emailed to our middle school athletic trainer Jacob Leachman
Winter Sports at CG North
You must have an athletic physical on file with CG North dated after 4/1/19 in order to tryout or practice. That means if you are a returning 7th or 8th grade student athlete your physical is still good for this school year. If you are unsure as to whether or not your physical is up to date and/or turned in please contact Jacob Leachman email@example.com our athletic trainer to confirm. All student-athletes will be required to have the new IHSAA Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent Release Certificate, the CGCSC Athletic Information & Signature Card, and the Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowledgement and Signature forms on file in the Athletic Office prior to their first day of conditioning. These forms can be found by clicking the following link https://www.centergrove.k12.in.us/Page/866.
7th and 8th grade boys basketball tryouts will begin on Monday 10/19
7th Grade Tryout Schedule
7th Grade Head Coach-Chris Wood
8th Grade Tryout Schedule
8th Grade Head Coach-Ryan Harden
7th and 8th Grade Girls Basketball tryouts will begin on Monday 11/30
Tryouts will be from 3:00-5:00 on 11/30, 12/1, and possibly 12/2 if necessary.
7th Head Coach-Andrew McRoberts
8th Head Coach-Duaine Booker
Boys and Girls Swim and Dive
Swimming & Diving - Try-outs January 11th – CG High School pool
In order to tryout you must have:
1) IHSAA PHYSICAL FORM
2) 2020-21 HEALTH HISTORY UPDATE QUESTIONNAIRE and CONSENT & RELEASE CERTIFICATE
3) CG athletic info and signature card
4) IHSAA consent and release forms
5) CG concussion and cardiac arrest forms
Girls Swim Head Coach: Sam Dikeman Dikemans@centergrove.k12.in.us
Boys Swim Head Coach: Casey Hedeen firstname.lastname@example.org
Diving Head Coach: Brian Glover email@example.com