PUBLIC HOURS & FACILITY RENTAL
Center Grove Community School Corporation invites the White River Township Community to EXPERIENCE CENTER GROVE by attending our public school and district events and enjoying our facilities during public hours.
CGHS STUDENT ACTIVITY CENTER ELEVATED WALKING TRACK
The elevated walking track at the CGHS Student Activity Center is open to White River Township residents during the winter months when school is in session. The track is no longer open in the mornings, due to a lack of attendance. Evening hours are posted below:
- Monday - Thursday: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
To enter the Student Activity Center Elevated Walking Track:
- Park in the lot directly south of the Student Activity Center.
- Walk around to the plaza entrance, Door #7.
- Use your driver's license to check in via the LobbyGuard System.
Courts and space in the activity center will also be available for rental, per the district’s facility rental guidelines (linked below).
White River Township residents are invited to Open Swim on weekends*. The lap pool will be open to swimmers during the following times during weeks when school is in session:
- Saturdays: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
NOTE: The CGHS Pool will not host Open Swim February 8-9, 2020 due to maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
ALL CGCSC FACILITIES
Listed below are the spaces in each school that are available for public use or rental. Reservations are required.
Public rental hours available for these spaces are:
- Weekdays: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Any non-profit group whose members consist primarily of CGCSC students)
- Weekdays: 6:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m. (All groups)
- Saturday: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. (All groups)
- Sunday: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. (All groups)
CENTER GROVE HIGH SCHOOL
- Conference Rooms/LGI
- Hall of Excellence
- Media Center
- Student Activity Center
- Vandermeer Center
- Vandermeer Upper East Floor
- Vandermeer Upper West Floor
- West Gymnasium
- LGI Room
- Media Center