The Bridges Academy is an alternative education program that services students K-12 who have been unable to maintain positive behaviors in their home school setting. Students are taught social skills and emotional regulation strategies that will help them to transition back to their home school.
- Elementary/Middle School: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (2:15 p.m. on Wednesday)
- High School: 7:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. OR 11:50 a.m. - 2:50 p.m. (2:00 p.m. on Wednesday)
- All classrooms are located in The Academy building, just south of Center Grove HS, in the southwest wing of the building.
- Grades K-2 Classroom
- Teacher: Amy Schilawski
- Grades 3-5 Classroom
- Teacher: Jordyn Smith
- Grades 6-12 Classroom
- Teacher: Kevin Hutchins
Additional Bridges Staff
- Coordinator of Special Education: Eric Long
- Student Services Coordinator: Natalie Shelton
- Secretary: Sarah Suggs