Center Grove Community School CorporationFOOD AND NUTRITION SERVICES
Skyward Food Service Account (Staff Instructions)
- Open e-Funds in a browser window: https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/55395
- Choose "Fund Lunch"
- Create an account, so you won’t have to fill in your information every time, or choose Guest.
- If you have children in the CG District and already use e-Funds, you should be able to use your existing account and add a student “yourself” to fund it.
- Once logged in your account, choose "Add students" (yourself).
- Your Student/Family Number is your KEYPAD number and can be found in Skyward Employee Access.
- Employee Info>Personal Info>Custom Forms>Food Service Keypad Number. It is a 5-digit number.
- If your keypad number is blank, please contact Angie Blair.
- Enter your last name and Keypad number into Efunds student look up.
- All Staff members will be located at Center Grove High School for our accounting purposes.
- If you work in a different building it will still say High School, but you will still be able to fund your lunch account.
- Choose your name and enter the amount you would like to add to your account.
- Click "Add to Cart".
- Begin Checkout, add a new Credit/Debit card and complete all the required fields.
You can log in to your Efunds account to check balance. Money deposited to e-Funds will be available in 1-2 hours.