CGHS Scholarship Database
Our scholarship database is now located on Family Connection within the "College" tab section. Students need to remember that their login information for Family Connection is the same as their username and password for Skyward.
In order for the Scholarship application process to run efficiently and without delay, it is crucial for CGHS seniors to follow this process.
How to turn in Scholarship Applications (Paper):
- Complete all sections of the application that are to be done by the student (including essays).
- Obtain a Scholarship Application Checklist (Green) from the guidance office.
- Attach the checklist to your completed application and give it to Mrs. Cornett (Guidance Office). There is no fee for scholarship applications.
- Mrs. Cornett will print an official transcript and give the entire application to your counselor.
- Your counselor will review, complete, and mail the application.
Please visit the Resources page for additional websites that can assist in finding Scholarship information.