In order to be eligible to play sports at MSC you must have the following forms completed and turned in to the athletic trainer.Pre-Participaton Evaluation Physical InformationA completed IHSAA Pre-Participation Evaluation Physical Packet, dated after April 1st, 2019, must be on file with Center Grove Athletic Department prior to participation in any middle school sport for the 2020-2021 school year.
Along with the PPE form, Center Grove requires the following documents be included.
- IHSAA Pre-Participation Evaluation Physical Packet (click to download pdf)
- The PPE form must be signed by a Physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted.
- The Physician license number must be affixed on page 3
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on page 2
- The Student-athlete signature must be affixed to page 2
These forms can be completed online via Rank One Sport. For more information click on Rank One Sport Information and Instructions
If your child is a 6th grader and does NOT have a student ID they need to print out the Concussion and Cardiac Arrest Form and turn in to main office at MSC.
Completed Physical Packet can be turned into the main office or emailed to our middle school athletic trainer Shawn Skinner.