Center Grove Community School CorporationFOOD AND NUTRITION SERVICES
Virtual Student Meal Pick-Up Information
CGCSC is excited to provide meal pick-up for our CG Virtual students.
The USDA has extended its Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) as part of COVID-19 relief through the end of the 2020-21 school year. This means all students in Center Grove can receive reimbursable meals for breakfast and/or lunch at no cost through May or until USDA funding is depleted. We want to make these meals available to Virtual students as well.
HOW IT WILL WORK
Parents/Guardians will receive an email each week with a form to request pick up for the following week.
MEAL PICK UP SCHEDULE
- Meals for Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays will be available for pick up on Mondays from 10:00-10:15 AM.
- Meals for Thursdays and Fridays will be available for pick up on Thursdays from 10:00-10:15 AM.
- Parents/Guardians must sign up each week to reserve the meals.
- Parents/Guardians must pick up the meals during the designated time at their home school.
- Meals will be picked up curbside.
If your student has a dietary restriction, please contact Valarie Miller, Assistant Director of Food & Nutrition Services. The USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.