Hello Orchestra members! Welcome to our new webpage!
Name: Mr. Shimp
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: please e-mail me!
We are pleased to report the healthy progress and steady growth of our music program and more importantly of the students who are dedicated to quality music making.
In our music program we provide an opportunity for artistic expression that a student could not experience on his/her own. But our program goes beyond the development of basic skills and artistic talent. We are dedicated to developing the following values:
- Individual responsibility
- Group and individual respect
- Personal trust
- Genuine caring
- Commitment to our musical family
The implementation, reinforcement and integration of these disciplines serve as the foundation of our program.
Our mission is to develop a musical community. Before we can attain harmony, balance and blend within the music, we must establish it with one another. To build and strengthen our musical preferences, we have to build and strengthen our personal relationships within the group. We must create a safe atmosphere that encourages risk, growth, failure, persistence and a focus on excellence. In our musical family everyone counts. Our winning combination is:
Parental Support + Student Desire + Teacher Guidance =
Success creates success. Success in music translates to success in life. Our students experience being a part of this successful musical community by:
- CARING for other students who share a similar dream
- RESPECTING self and fellow musicians
- Demonstrating RESPONSIBILITY on and off the performance stage
- Manifesting TRUST by being dependable and honest
- Role modeling the standards of our musical FAMILY
We thank you for your support, and remind you that YOU are a key ingredient in our success recipe.
In the interest of our music students,
Image by Mark Snodgrass
- Why take music? Find out here: http://r.smartbrief.com/resp/oDocwvedhWailRCibTaALZvo?format=standard
- Paige's Music https://www.paigesmusic.com
- Indiana State School Music Association http://www.issma.net
- SmartMusic http://www.smartmusic.com
- Sheet music http://www.jwpepper.com