EC families will incur 3 main costs, which are all subject to change.
1. iPad and book rentals, similar to the rest of the high school.
2. College classes- college classes cost $50-$300 each, depending on number of credits and who teaches the class.
- The majority of the classes cost $75.
- It is cheaper for the student if the high school has a teacher on staff qualified to teach college classes.
- Students on free and reduced lunch do not pay tuition costs for most classes but still must pay lab fees on occasion.
3. X-Mester- $900 + books
Total Cost of degree (excludes iPad rental and books)
- 30 credit certificate through EC- $1,700-$2,500
- 60 credit associates through EC (excludes X-Mester)- $2,400-$3,200
- 60 credits through IUPUI = $17,208 + books, lodging, etc.
- 60 credits at Purdue = $19,800, $46,000+ for total costs (room, board, books, etc.)