2019-2020 School Year
This is my 8th year teaching at CGMSN (10th overall). I'm married to the lovely Mrs. Widbin who teaches English at CGHS (previously she taught at CGMSN for 9 years). I have two sons, Zachary and Lucas.
- 10th Year Teaching MS Math (2 were in Pike Township)
- Boys' Tennis Coach
- 8th Grade Boys' Basketball Coach
- Boys' Track Coach
- Center Grove Bible Club
- New Palestine High School (Class of 2002)
- Ball State University - Bachelors of Science in Accounting (Class of 2006)
- Indiana Wesleyan University (Transition to Teaching)
- I'm currently in the process of getting my masters through Ball State.
- I lived in South Africa for 6 months after college.
- I lived in Nepal for over 1.5 years after college.
- I played tennis, basketball, baseball, and ran track in high school.
- I have coached football, basketball, track, cross country, and tennis.
- I was born on December 25.