ATHLETICS EVENTS & INFORMATION
The 2019-20 spring sports season has been canceled by the IHSAA, following the Governor's order to move all Indiana schools to remote learning for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
- A release from the IHSAA is available at this link.
Virtual Athletic Training Room
- The CGHS Athletic Training staff will be implementing a Virtual Athletic Training Room (VATR) on the Google Duo app beginning on Monday, April 6, 2020. The VATR is intended to give CGHS athletes an avenue to contact the athletic training staff with any concerns regarding previous athletic injuriy(ies) or new injuy(ies), aches & pains that may arise through the Spring. View log in instructions, schedule & contact info.
The 2020 CENTER GROVE SPRING PHYSICAL NIGHT on Wednesday, April 15th, HAS BEEN CANCELLED with a reschedule date TBD.
If you see positive sportsmanship on display from any school, please use the link below to report it. A positive report gives a school one sportsmanship point with the IHSAA. We can all work together to report all of the positive situations going on in the MIC, which far outweigh the negative. Just click on Exemplary Sportsmanship Report via this link.
Thank you! We appreciate your support!ALL SPORTS PASSES - PLEASE RENEW YOUR PASSES
CENTER GROVE SPORTS NETWORK
Webcasts and information for CG teams:
FOLLOW THE MIC CONFERENCE ON INSTAGRAM
FORMS & POLICIESA completed IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) form, dated after April 1st, 2019, must be on file with the Center Grove Athletic Department prior to participation in any IHSAA sport for the 2019 - 2020 school year.
FOR A PHYSICAL TO BE COMPLETE IN THE CG ATHLETIC OFFICE, ALL ITEMS BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED:
(All necessary forms needed for a COMPLETED PHYSICAL IN THE CG ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT are linked below with **.)
- The IHSAA PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted.
- The physician license number must be affixed on page 2.
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4.
- The student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4.
- The Center Grove Athletic Information and Signature Card AND Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowlegement and Signature Form for Parents and Students MUST accompany the IHSAA PPE form in order for the documentation to be complete in the Athletic Office. Forms are the first 3 listed below.
- Incoming Freshmen ONLY have to file an RDT Consent form with the Athletic Department/High School. (Listed as 4th document below)