FORMS & POLICIESIHSAA GUIDANCE REGARDING PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EXAMINATIONS AND CONSENT FORMS FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEARDue to the COVID-19 pandemic during the 2019-2020 school year and continued stress on the medical community the IHSAA will waive the provisions of Rule 3-10 for the 2020-21 school year. Effective immediately, valid physical and consent forms presented to member schools on behalf of eligible students during the 2019-20 school year shall be valid during the upcoming 2020-21 school year.Further information is available through this link.ALTHOUGH the 2019-2020 physical will be valid for the 2020-2021 school year, the NEW IHSAA HEALTH HISTORY UPDATE QUESTIONNAIRE AND CONSENT RELEASE CERTIFICATE , an updated CENTER GROVE ATHLETIC INFORMATION AND SIGNATURE CARD and CONCUSSION AND SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST ACKNOWLEGEMENT AND SIGNATURE FORM will have to be completed by ALL students wanting to participate in athletics for the 2020-2021 school year.
A completed IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) form, dated after April 1st, 2019, must be on file with the Center Grove Athletic Department prior to participation in any IHSAA sport for the 2020 - 2021 school year.
FOR A PHYSICAL TO BE COMPLETE IN THE CG ATHLETIC OFFICE, ALL ITEMS BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED:
(All necessary forms needed for a COMPLETED PHYSICAL IN THE CG ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT are linked below with **.)
- The IHSAA PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted.
- The physician license number must be affixed on page 2.
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4.
- The student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4.
- NEW FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR: IHSAA Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent Release Certificate
- The Center Grove Athletic Information and Signature Card AND Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowledgment and Signature Form for Parents and Students MUST accompany the IHSAA PPE form in order for the documentation to be complete in the Athletic Office. Forms are the first 3 listed below.
- Incoming Freshmen ONLY have to file an RDT Consent form with the Athletic Department/High School. (Listed as 4th document below)