Center Grove Athletic Booster Club
Friday, June 4th | Hickory Stick Golf Course
Registration at 11:00 a.m. | Putting contest at 11:15 a.m. | Shotgun at 12:00 p.m.
Brought to you by Rees Restoration, Smokehouse Catering Company
- Format: Scramble Shotgun Start at 12:00 p.m
- Awards: Prizes will be awarded to the winning team and individuals following the event (Team, Longest Drive, Closest to pin, Putting)
- Cost: $100 Per Person (includes golf, cart, contest entry and food)
- Hole Sponsors: $100 Includes hole sponsorship sign at tee box and announcement recognition (other sponsorship opportunities available)
- $300 Banner + Tee + Shout-Out email and social media
- $200 Banner + Tee
- Putting contest sponsor
- Golf Ball Sponsor
- Hotdog Sponsor
- Tent On a Hole
To register or sponsor please email or call
Rick Clark: 317.727.8820, firstname.lastname@example.org
Front row (L to R): Matt Green (President), Scott Hendrick, Mike Garrison, Mike Wilson, Pat Kendall, Kevin Conrad, Shane Thompson, Sheila Brunette, Dan Berg, Brandon Poynter, Bob Newlin, Jason Hurchens, Jon Zwitt, Scott Knapp.
Not pictured: Aaron Stephen, Carol Tumey, Amy Gillard, Dave Gillard, Chris Lauffer
GREETINGS FROM THE CGABC PRESIDENT
Dear Trojan Fans,
Welcome to another year of Center Grove High School athletics and the tradition of Trojan Pride! It was exciting to share in the many Championships and athletic achievements our students enjoyed. I am proud of the atmosphere of high academic standards, excellence in the arts and the championship spirit that permeates all aspects of Center Grove High School. I believe we are in for another great year of athletic and academic success.
The Center Grove Athletic Booster Club annually grants more than $30,000 to various requests from coaches to support our student-athletes. We also award $4,000 in scholarships annually to four graduating seniors. Since 1973, we have raised over $3,000,000 in support of Center Grove High School student-athletes!
The Booster Club works together with the Athletic Department to help students reach academic and athletic success. We cannot do this without the support of people like YOU! We generate revenue annually from membership, our annual golf outing the “Trojan Golf Classic”, program sales, advertising dollars from the “Trojan Sports Magazine”, and the “Trojan Discount Card”. All revenue raised goes directly to the support of ALL sports at Center Grove High School. Anyone can join the booster club at one of four levels. Thank you to those of you that have already joined.
President, Center Grove Athletic Booster Club
Dan Berg, Sheila Brunette, Kevin Conrad, Mike Garrison, Amy Gillard, Dave Gillard, Matt Green, Jason Hutchens, Pat Kendall, Chris Lauffer, Robert Newlin, Brandon Poynter, Aaron Stephen, Shane Thompson, Carol Tumey, Mike Wilson, Scott Knapp, Jon Zwitt
- General Information: Matt Green - 317.430.7979
- CGHS Athletic Office: 317.881.0581
- Monthly Annual Meetings: Bob Newlin
- Sports Program Advertising: Mike Garrison / John Martin
- Annual Golf Outing: Mike Garrison / Dan Berg
- President: Matt Green
- Vice President: Mike Garrison
- Recording Secretary: Bob Newlin
- Treasurer: Shane Thompson
Booster Club Registration