• Center Grove Community School Corporation

    Snack Guidelines
    The Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act of 2010 (HHFKA)
    Snacks sold during school hours, including fundraisers, are impacted by the Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act of 2010 (HHFKA). Any items sold in the school building for consumption during school hours must meet new guidelines, shown in the graphics below, effective with the 2014-2015 school year.
    To learn more about the food guidelines, click here these links for more information from the USDA:
    Please contact Food and Nutrition Service Director Shannon Maples at 317.881.9326, ext. 1609 with any questions or for assistance.
    Snack Guidelines 1
    Snack Guidelines 2

  • In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at this link, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    1. mail:U.S. Department of AgricultureOffice of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights1400 Independence Avenue, SWWashington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
    2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
    3. email: program.intake@usda.gov

    This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.