CENTER GROVE COMMUNITY SCHOOL CORPORATION
Bullying is a serious situation which should be reported to a teacher or administrator. Indiana law requires schools to report bullying incidents each year. All Center Grove teachers and administrators are trained to spot and report bullying behavior.
IN Dept. of Education Resources
- (IDOE) Resources to prevent and report bullying and cyberbullying incidents: in.gov/doe/students/school-safety-and-wellness/student-safetybullying-reporting/
- (HHS) StopBullying.gov: stopbullying.gov/
- PACER National Bullying Center: pacer.org/bullying/
- Bullying and Sleep: sleepline.com/bullying-and-sleep/
- Mini-guide for Parents: bullyfree.com/site/files/BullyFree_ParentGuide.pdf
How to Report BullyingSafe Schools Alert allows students to make reports anonymously via text, email, web, or phone. (Emergencies should always be reported via 911.) Additional information about Safe Schools Alert is available at this link.
Bullying: What You Need to Know
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.