• Center Grove Community School Corporation
  • Food Service Angel Fund


    In Center Grove Schools, no child is denied a meal.

    If a child's account balance is negative, the child will still be provided with a reimbursable meal, which is then charged to his/her account. As a result, some students accrue sizeable negative balances.

    Through the Angel Fund, donations can be made toward those negative balances. The Angel Fund is administered through the Center Grove Education Foundation and all donations are tax-deductible.

    If you would like to donate to the Angel Fund, you may donate via the button below or send a check made payable to the Food Service Angel Fund to the Center Grove Education Foundation, 2789 Trojan Lane, Greenwood, IN 46143.

    Donate Now

  • In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at this link, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    1. mail:U.S. Department of AgricultureOffice of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights1400 Independence Avenue, SWWashington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
    2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
    3. email: program.intake@usda.gov

    This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.