Skip To Main Content

e-Funds Prepayment System

Center Grove Community School Corporation

Skyward Food Service Account

The Food Service department uses an online meal payment program, e-Funds, along with accepting cash or check at each school. Secondary students are issued an ID card upon enrolling that must be used to make purchases in the cafeteria. Students deposit money in their account; money is deducted from the account as purchases are made. Deposits made by cash or check may be submitted to the cafeteria manager, front office or elementary student's teacher.   

Extra a la carte items such as milk, juice, entrees, and snack items may also be purchased. If parents/guardians do not want their child purchasing a la carte items, please contact the school cafeteria manager and they will block this option on the student's account.

  e-Funds Prepayment System  Parents may use Skyward Family Access to make prepayments to their child's lunch account using e-Funds.   

You will still start the process in Skyward Family Access.

  • Credit card payments will have a $2.85 convenience fee per $100 transaction
  • Electronic check (ACH transactions) will have a $1.25 convenience fee with a daily limit of $1,000 per bank account, per day

Click here for instructions on making payments with Skyward and e-Funds for Schools.

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at this link, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.