Skip To Main Content

e-Funds Prepayment System Staff Instructions

Center Grove Community School Corporation

Skyward Food Service Account (Staff Instructions)

  1. Open e-Funds in a browser window:
  2. Choose "Fund Lunch"
  3. Create an account, so you won’t have to fill in your information every time, or choose Guest.
    • If you have children in the CG District and already use e-Funds, you should be able to use your existing account and add a student “yourself” to fund it.
  4. Once logged in your account, choose "Add students" (yourself).
  5. Your Student/Family Number is your KEYPAD number and can be found in Skyward Employee Access.
    • Employee Info>Personal Info>Custom Forms>Food Service Keypad Number.  It is a 5-digit number. 
    • If your keypad number is blank, please contact Angie Blair
  6. Enter your last name and Keypad number into Efunds student look up.
  7. All Staff members will be located at Center Grove High School for our accounting purposes. 
    • If you work in a different building it will still say High School, but you will still be able to fund your lunch account.
  8. Choose your name and enter the amount you would like to add to your account. 
  9. Click "Add to Cart".
  10. Begin Checkout, add a new Credit/Debit card and complete all the required fields.

You can log in to your Efunds account to check balance. Money deposited to e-Funds will be available in 1-2 hours. 

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at this link, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.