Thank you for your interest in Center Grove Community School Corporation!
Please note that Center Grove no longer accepts paper applications or resumes. All applicants must complete an online application for each position that they are interested in. You must complete a profile, an online application, and attach all necessary documentation to apply for a specific position. It is the applicant's responsibility to upload/attach all required documentation. Unfortunately, if there is not a position you want to apply for at this time, you cannot create a profile. You will have to wait until a position opens up that you are interested in.
Applicants with profiles who have submitted a completed application for that position will be screened by an administrator. A building staff member will contact the candidates who will be interviewed for the specific positions.
If you are currently employed by Center Grove (either full-time or in a substitute capacity), you should also submit an online application for the position of interest. Note: Computer access is available to view and apply for job postings at the Education Service Center, each building, Transportation/Maintenance, and your local library.
- Certified positions include: Teachers and Administrators
- Support staff positions include: Secretaries, Teacher Assistants, Nurses, ECA Coaches, Custodians, Food Services, Technology, and Bus Drivers.
- Subsitute positions include: Teaching Substitutes, Transportation Substitutes, and Food Service Substitutes.
Advantages of the online application process:
- You have the ability to update your application whenever necessary.
- You will be able to select the position(s) for which you wish to apply with a click of a button. Your information will automatically be forwarded to the person selecting candidates to be interviewed.
- You will receive an email notification of the status of your application or by clicking the Employment Opportunities link and then the "Check for Messages" button located on the right side of the current openings page.
The online application process is e-mail driven. If your e-mail address changes, you must update your application or you will not receive status notifications from the corporation. If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact our Human Resources Department at (317)881-9326 ext. 1614.
The Center Grove Community School Corporation practices equal opportunity in education and employment.
WANT TO BECOME A BUS DRIVER?
Center Grove Community School Corporation is in need of bus drivers. Watch the video below to hear from some of our drivers and our Transportation Director, Sarah Pitts.