ALL 6th grade students will need to show proof of the following immunizations.
- One (1) Meningococcal Conjugate vaccine (MCV4)
- One (1) Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis) booster
- The doses must have been administered after 10 years of age.
- Two (2) doses of Hepatitis A vaccine
Bring updated shot records to the clinic as soon as possible. If your child is non-compliant due to medical and/or religious reasons a waiver must be sent to the clinic. This waiver must be updated every school year. Additional information is available at www.centergrove.k12.in.us/immunizations.
If your child has a scheduled appointment to receive their immunizations, please phone or e-mail the nurse with the appointment (TOUGASA@centergrove.k12.in.us)MEDICATIONS
State law requires the following:
- No student can be in possession of prescription or non-prescription drugs in school.
- All medications have to be stored in the nurse’s office.
- Prescription medications have to be in their original container with dosage directions on the label.
- Non-prescription medications (e.g. Tylenol/Advil) have to be stored in the nurse’s office with a parent note. This includes cough drops.
- Students are expected to take all medications to the nurse’s office immediately upon arrival at school.
Please check Skyward for your child’s known Health Conditions. If you see that a condition needs to be added or deleted, please e-mail the nurse, Angela Tougas, and she will update your child’s Skyward account.