ATHLETICS EVENTS & INFORMATION
CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE WEEKEND TO:
Our Boys Soccer Team, who opened their season by defeating Roncalli 3-1 on Saturday. Good luck this week vs. Bloomington North on Tuesday and at the Trojan Classic Tournament on Saturday.
Our Girls Golf Team, who finished in 3rd place at the Fuzzy Zoeller Invitational on Saturday at Champions Pointe GC, with a team score of 316. Good luck this week at the Roncalli Invitational on Saturday.
Athletic Events For the Upcoming Week:
Friday – August 23rd
- Football (Varsity) @ Warren Central (7:00 pm) **
- **$6 PRE-SALE TICKETS AVAILABLE IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE BEGINNING THURSDAY, 8/22 AT 8:00 A.M. UNTIL NOON ON FRIDAY.
Saturday – August 24th
- Boys Tennis (Varsity & JV) CG Tennis Tournament @ Home (8:00 am)
- Cross Country (Boys & Girls) @ Zionsville Invitational @ Northview Christian Church (Carmel)
- 8:30 am Boys JV
- 9:00 am Girls JV
- 9:30 am Boys Varsity
- 10:00 am Girls Varsity
- Girls Soccer (Varsity & JV) vs. Avon @ Home (9:00 am/9:00 am)
- Volleyball (Freshmen) @ Roncalli Tournament (9:00 am)
- Football (Freshmen) @ Warren Central (10:00 am)
- Football (JV) vs. Warren Central @ Home (10:00 am)
- Volleyball (Varsity & JV) vs. Brownsburg @ Home (10:00 am/11:15 am)
- Boys Soccer – Trojan Classic Tournament
- 11:00 am CG vs. Columbus East
- 11:00 am Brownsburg vs. Elkhart Memorial
- 2:30 pm Championship & Consolation Games
- Girls Golf (Varsity) @ Roncalli Invitational (1:00 pm Shotgun @ Smock GC)
- Girls Golf (JV) – Mooresville Invitational (12:00 pm Shotgun @ Heartland Crossing GC)
Good-luck to all of our student-athletes and coaches!
RESERVED SEATS & PARKING for CG FOOTBALL 2019
The process for reserving Home football seats and football parking for the 2019 season has begun. Questions or problems logging in, please contact PayK12 direct @ 1-888-478-5273 or email: email@example.com
Reserved Seat Website: https://ticketracker.com/SelectSection.aspx?eventId=138609
Reserved Parking Website: https://ticketracker.com/SelectSection.aspx?eventId=138610
A layout of the reserved seats will be available on the website. Please scan the layout prior to purchasing specific seats. Go to the website listed above and follow the instructions.
ONLY Section A (Rows M through V) and Section B (Rows M through V) may be purchased this fall season. Sections A and B have backrests and additional legroom. Each seat is $50 for the entire regular varsity season.
Patrons during this portion of the seat sale will have the option to purchase ONLY from Sections A & B:
An unlimited number of seats (@ $50 each) and opt to buy a ticket only for each Home game (@ $6.00 each) the week of the game online, in the Athletic Office or at the ticket booth the night of the game; OR
An unlimited number of seats (@ $50 each) combined with an All Sports Pass (@ $50.00 each) for a total of $100 per seat.
One or two parking spots in the reserved lot located at the SW corner of the football field. ($100 per spot for the entire regular varsity season and any Home post-season games.)
The CG community may purchase seats and/or parking spot(s) at any time.
Season Reserved Seats will only be available thru August 25th, 2019.
After August 25th, GAME DAY ONLY RESERVED SEATS will be available the Monday prior to home games online, in the Center Grove Athletic Department, or at the Center Grove Football North Ticket Booth on Friday beginning at 5:15 p.m. GAME DAY ONLY SEATS are $12.00 per seat; a $6 game ticket for a Game Day total of $18.00. More information and a link will be forthcoming.
RESERVED SEAT PASSES MAY BE PICKED UP IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE THE WEEK OF AUGUST 6TH
- Football (Varsity) @ Warren Central (7:00 pm) **
RECOGNIZING POSITIVE SPORTSMANSHIP
If you see positive sportsmanship on display from any school, please use the link below to report it. A positive report gives a school one sportsmanship point with the IHSAA. We can all work together to report all of the positive situations going on in the MIC, which far outweigh the negative. Just click on Exemplary Sportsmanship Report via this link.
Thank you! We appreciate your support!ALL SPORTS PASSES - PLEASE RENEW YOUR PASSES
CENTER GROVE SPORTS NETWORK
Webcasts and information for CG teams:
FOLLOW THE MIC CONFERENCE ON INSTAGRAM
FORMS & POLICIES
A completed IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) form, dated after April 1st, 2019, must be on file with the Center Grove Athletic Department prior to participation in any IHSAA sport for the 2019 - 2020 school year.
FOR A PHYSICAL TO BE COMPLETE IN THE CG ATHLETIC OFFICE, ALL ITEMS BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED:
(All necessary forms needed for a COMPLETED PHYSICAL IN THE CG ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT are linked below with **.)
- The IHSAA PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted.
- The physician license number must be affixed on page 2.
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4.
- The student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4.
- The Center Grove Athletic Information and Signature Card AND Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowlegement and Signature Form for Parents and Students MUST accompany the IHSAA PPE form in order for the documentation to be complete in the Athletic Office. Forms are the first 3 listed below.
- Incoming Freshmen ONLY have to file an RDT Consent form with the Athletic Department/High School. (Listed as 4th document below)