ATHLETICS EVENTS & INFORMATION
Ø Our Girls Basketball Team, who defeated previously undefeated Lawrence Central on Friday night at Home, 70-45. The Lady Trojans are now 9-1 overall and 2-0 in the MIC. Good-luck this week vs. Plainfield and Bloomington South.
Ø Our Wrestling Team, who went undefeated at the Bloomington South Tournament on Saturday. Results: CG vs. Bloomington South: 44-25; CG vs. Martinsville: 43-33; CG vs. Bloomington North: 69-12; CG vs. Lawrence North: 45-26; and CG vs. Columbus North: 71-3. Good-luck this week vs. Pike and at the Zionsville Tournament.
- Our Boys & Girls Swimming and Diving Teams, who defeated Columbus North on Saturday. Girls: 104-84 and Boys: 134-52. Good-luck this week vs. Whiteland.
Athletic Events For the Upcoming Week:
Wednesday – December 11th
Ø Boys Basketball (Freshmen) vs. Bloomington South @ Home (6:00 pm – Vandy Gym)
Ø Wrestling (Varsity & JV) vs. Pike @ Home (6:00 pm/6:00 pm – West Gym)
Thursday – December 12th
- Girls Basketball (Varsity & JV) @ Bloomington South (6:00 pm/7:30 pm)
Friday – December 13th
- Boys Basketball (Varsity, JV & Frosh) vs. Pike @ Home (6:00 pm/6:00 pm/7:30 pm)
- CGBBL Spirit Night: Grades 1st – 8th
- Pep Band
- Football Team Recognition
Saturday – December 14th
- Wrestling (Varsity) @ Zionsville Tournament (8:30 am)
- Wrestling (JV) @ North Central Tournament (9:00 am)
- Boys Basketball (Varsity, JV & Frosh) @ Martinsville (6:00 pm/6:00 pm/7:30 pm)
Good-luck to all of our student-athletes and coaches!
RECOGNIZING POSITIVE SPORTSMANSHIP
If you see positive sportsmanship on display from any school, please use the link below to report it. A positive report gives a school one sportsmanship point with the IHSAA. We can all work together to report all of the positive situations going on in the MIC, which far outweigh the negative. Just click on Exemplary Sportsmanship Report via this link.
Thank you! We appreciate your support!ALL SPORTS PASSES - PLEASE RENEW YOUR PASSES
CENTER GROVE SPORTS NETWORK
Webcasts and information for CG teams:
FOLLOW THE MIC CONFERENCE ON INSTAGRAM
FORMS & POLICIES
A completed IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) form, dated after April 1st, 2019, must be on file with the Center Grove Athletic Department prior to participation in any IHSAA sport for the 2019 - 2020 school year.
FOR A PHYSICAL TO BE COMPLETE IN THE CG ATHLETIC OFFICE, ALL ITEMS BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED:
(All necessary forms needed for a COMPLETED PHYSICAL IN THE CG ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT are linked below with **.)
- The IHSAA PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted.
- The physician license number must be affixed on page 2.
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4.
- The student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4.
- The Center Grove Athletic Information and Signature Card AND Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowlegement and Signature Form for Parents and Students MUST accompany the IHSAA PPE form in order for the documentation to be complete in the Athletic Office. Forms are the first 3 listed below.
- Incoming Freshmen ONLY have to file an RDT Consent form with the Athletic Department/High School. (Listed as 4th document below)