CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE WEEKEND TO:
Our Wrestling Team, who finished as Runners-Up at the Zionsville Invitational and to the three undefeated Trojan wrestlers: Hayden Watson, Peyton Pruett and Brayden Littell, who was also voted as the tournament’s Outstanding Wrestler. Good luck this week vs. Carmel at Home and at the County Tournament at Indian Creek.
Athletic Events For the Upcoming Week:
Tuesday – December 11th
- Boys & Girls Swimming & Diving vs. Avon @ Home (6:00 pm)
- Girls Basketball (Varsity & JV) vs. Martinsville @ Home (6:00 pm/7:30 pm)
- Girls Basketball (Freshmen) vs. Whiteland (6:00 pm)
Wednesday – December 12th
- Wrestling (Varsity & JV) vs. Carmel @ Home (6:00 pm/6:00 pm)
- $5 PRE-SALE WHITELAND BASKETBALL TICKETS GO ON SALE IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE AT 7:30 A.M. UNTIL 2:30 P.M., WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY; 7:30 A.M. UNTIL 1 P.M. ON FRIDAY.
Friday – December 14th
- Boys Basketball (Varsity, JV & Frosh) @ Whiteland (6:00 pm/6:00 pm/7:30 pm)
Saturday – December 15th
- Wrestling (Varsity) - County Tournament @ Indian Creek (9:00 am)
- Boys & Girls Swimming & Diving – County Meet @ Indian Creek (9:00 am)
- Girls Basketball (Varsity, JV & Frosh) vs. Pike @ Home (12:00 noon/12:00 noon/1:30 pm) * Grandparents Day *
- Boys Basketball (Varsity, JV & Frosh) vs. Avon @ Home (6:00 pm/6:00 pm/7:30 pm) * Annual Cheerleaders Christmas Dance
- *****The MIC Network and WarmUP Indy will be having a hat and glove collection drive at this Saturday’s FR/JV/V Boys Basketball games vs. Avon. If you are interested in participating, bring a new hat or new pair of gloves for the donation boxes located at each ticket table.
Good-luck to all of our student-athletes and coaches!
2018 Boys Basketball Hall of Fame Classic tickets are available to CG fans in the Athletic Office from 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., daily, until December 20th, or until sold out.
All Day Tickets (morning and evening sessions) are $10 for adults and students at CG.
If purchased on game day at the door, tickets will be $20.
ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT NEWS
RECOGNIZING POSITIVE SPORTSMANSHIPIf you see positive sportsmanship on display from any school, please use the link below to report it. A positive report gives a school one sportsmanship point with the IHSAA. We can all work together to report all of the positive situations going on in the MIC, which far outweigh the negative. Just click on Exemplary Sportsmanship Report via this link.
Thank you! We appreciate your support!ALL SPORTS PASSES - PLEASE RENEW YOUR PASSESAll Sports Passes can be renewed online at this link. (Click on season passes and login.) Renewing your All Sports Pass online is easy and saves time. You may use a credit or a debit card online, which saves you a trip to the High School and a check!
FORMS & POLICIESA completed IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) form, dated after April 1st, 2018, must be on file with the Center Grove Athletic Department prior to participation in any IHSAA sport for the 2018 - 2019 school year. (All forms linked below.)
- The IHSAA PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted.
- The physician license number must be affixed on page 2.
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4.
- The student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4.
- The Center Grove Athletic Information and Signature Card AND Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowlegement and Signature Form for Parents and Students MUST accompany the IHSAA PPE form in order for the documentation to be complete in the Athletic Office. Forms are the first 3 listed below.
- Incoming Freshmen ONLY have to file an RDT Consent form with the Athletic Department/High School. (Listed as 4th document below)