ATHLETICS EVENTS & INFORMATION
Athletic Events For the Upcoming Week: (weather permitting)
Wednesday – April 24th
- Girls Tennis (Varsity & JV) vs. Lawrence North @ Home (5:00 pm/5:00 pm)
- Baseball (Varsity & JV) @ Warren Central (5:30 pm/5:30 pm)
- Softball (Varsity & JV) @ New Palestine (5:00 pm/5:00 pm)
Thursday – April 25th
- Softball (Varsity & JV) @ Decatur Central (5:30 pm/5:30 pm)
- Baseball (Varsity) vs. Southport @ Holder Field (6:00 pm)
- Baseball (JV) vs. Southport @ Southport HS Field HOME (5:30 pm) NOTE LOCATION CHANGE
- Boys Golf vs. Zionsville & Westfield (4:00 pm @ Broadmoor CC)
- Unified Track & Field - MIC Meet @ Ben Davis (5:30 pm)
- Baseball (Freshmen) vs. Lawrence North @ Home (5:30 pm)
- Track (Boys JV) vs. Franklin Central @ Home (5:30 pm)
Friday – April 26th
- Boys & Girls Track & Field – MIC Meet @ Warren Central (5:15 pm)
- Girls Tennis – County Semi-Final Match vs. Greenwood @ Home (4:00 pm)
Saturday – April 27th
- Girls Tennis (Varsity) – Zionsville Invitational (9:00 am)
- Boys Golf (Red) @ Hall of Fame Tournament (10:00 am @ Rock Hollow GC)
- Boys Golf (White) @ Bedford North Lawrence Invitational (8:30 am @ Otis Park GC)
- Softball (Varsity-DH) vs. Penn @ Northwestern High School (Kokomo) (11:00 am/1:00 pm)
- Baseball (Freshmen) @ Zionsville (12:00 pm)
Good-luck to all of our student-athletes and coaches!
RECOGNIZING POSITIVE SPORTSMANSHIP
If you see positive sportsmanship on display from any school, please use the link below to report it. A positive report gives a school one sportsmanship point with the IHSAA. We can all work together to report all of the positive situations going on in the MIC, which far outweigh the negative. Just click on Exemplary Sportsmanship Report via this link.
Thank you! We appreciate your support!ALL SPORTS PASSES - PLEASE RENEW YOUR PASSES
CENTER GROVE SPORTS NETWORK
Webcasts and information for CG teams:
FOLLOW THE MIC CONFERENCE ON INSTAGRAM
FORMS & POLICIESA completed IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) form, dated after April 1st, 2019, must be on file with the Center Grove Athletic Department prior to participation in any IHSAA sport for the 2019 - 2020 school year. (All forms linked below.)
- The IHSAA PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted.
- The physician license number must be affixed on page 2.
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4.
- The student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4.
- The Center Grove Athletic Information and Signature Card AND Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowlegement and Signature Form for Parents and Students MUST accompany the IHSAA PPE form in order for the documentation to be complete in the Athletic Office. Forms are the first 3 listed below.
- Incoming Freshmen ONLY have to file an RDT Consent form with the Athletic Department/High School. (Listed as 4th document below)