Center Grove Middle School North Athletic DepartmentJoe Higginson, Athletic DirectorPre-Participaton Evaluation Physical InformationA completed IHSAA Pre-Participation Evaluation Physical Packet, dated after April 1st, 2019, must be on file with Center Grove Athletic Department prior to participation in any middle school sport for the 2019-2020 school year.
Along with the PPE form, Center Grove requires the following documents be included.
- IHSAA Pre-Participation Evaluation Physical Packet (click to download pdf)
- The PPE form must be signed by a Physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted.
- The Physician license number must be affixed on page 3
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on page 2
- The Student-athlete signature must be affixed to page 2
- Online Signature Middle School
These forms can be completed online via Rank One Sport. For more information click on Rank one Sport Information and Instructions
Completed Physical Packet can be turned into the main office or emailed to our middle school athletic trainer Rob Kalmes KalmesR@centergrove.k12.in.us