CGHS STUDENT MATERIALS DROP OFF
Wednesday, May 27th and Thursday, May 28th
CGHS will be collecting textbooks, library books, school-issued equipment, and instruments, as well as iPads and chargers via a drive-through drop-off on Victory Lane (Parent Drop-off). The drop-off location will be at the overhead garage door on the East side of the Student Activity Center (between the football stadium and the Student Activity Center).
We are asking that students follow a specific alphabetical time period to keep the lines to a minimum and to increase efficiency.
The schedule is as follows:
Wed., May 27th
Thurs., May 28th
Last Names Beginning With:
7:30 - 8:20AM
A - Bl
Lau - McD
8:30 - 9:20AM
Bo - Cat
McE - Oh
9:30 - 10:20AM
Cau - Die
Ol - Rei
10:30 - 11:20AM
Dil - Frank
Ren - Seb
12:30 - 1:20PM
Franz - Harb
Sed - Sti
1:30 - 2:20PM
Hard - Hy
Sto - Wal
2:30 - 3:20PM
I - Las
War - Z
What to do:
- Gather and place textbooks, library books, and any other school-issued items (ie. graphing calculators, etc.) in a disposable plastic bag with the student’s name on the outside of the bag.
- Return your iPad & Charger *
- Students may keep their device if they are participating in a Global Campus course over the summer.
- Return any band instruments that need service over the summer.
- Drive through the drop-off line at the designated time.
- Do not get out of your car.
- If you have an automatic trunk release, you may place your bag in the trunk and open it upon arrival at the drop off location.
- Someone will meet you curbside to take the bag.
- Emergency medications and controlled substances will be available for curbside pick-up at Door 1 (Administrative Entrance). Parents should call the main office and have their picture identification ready when they arrive.
- When you arrive at Door #1, remain in your car and call the main office at 317-881-0581.
- You will be transferred to the nurse’s office and someone will bring the medication to your vehicle.
- Parent/guardian signature will be needed for any controlled substances. Please bring a pen.
- Over-the-counter medications that are unexpired will be stored in the clinic over the summer. A new permission slip will need to be signed at the beginning of the school year before the medications can be administered.
- All expired medications will be destroyed.
What about my personal belongings in the school:
- Personal items that are still in the building may not be picked up at this time, as school facilities remain closed until June 30th.
- We will be scheduling a time in July for seniors to retrieve personal items.
- Dates/times for underclassmen to retrieve their belongings will be announced at a later date.
* Grades 9-12 will be receiving new devices for the 2020-2021 school year.
Use the navigation on this page to view Frequently Asked Questions and information for CGHS seniors.