NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
ENROLLING YOUR CHILD IN CENTER GROVE SCHOOLSWelcome to Center Grove! We are so glad you have chosen Center Grove Community School Corporation for your child's education. To learn more about our school district, please click here.Kindergarten/New Student registration will open on February 1st for the 2021-22 school year! Parents are encouraged to register their child for kindergarten if he/she will be 5 by August 1, 2021. More information about kindergarten is available at this link.ONLINE ENROLLMENTTo enroll your child in Center Grove, please read the information below carefully as you select the appropriate option.
WHITE RIVER TOWNSHIP RESIDENTSA child who resides in White River Township and is at least 5 by August 1, 2021 may enroll as a student in the Center Grove Community School Corporation for the 2021-22 school year.Parents will be required to upload the following enrollment documents:
- If you are new to Center Grove and wish to enroll your child as a new student, CLICK HERE.
- If you already have a child enrolled at Center Grove, CLICK HERE to log into your Skyward Family Access account. At the top of the menu on the left is a link to "New Student Online Enrollment". Please use that link to complete an application for the new student.
NON-WHITE RIVER TOWNSHIP RESIDENTSA child who does not reside in White River Township must request an Inter-District (Out-of-District) Transfer. Dates and information about transfer requests for the 2021-22 school year are available at this link.Note: If you want to enroll a Kindergarten student who lives out-of-district, please complete a 2021-22 New Student Enrollment application as soon as possible. That application will be placed on hold until after the student's Inter-District transfer application can be reviewed.
- Your child's birth certificate
- Your child’s immunization records
- Proof of residency (example: lease, utility bill)