PUBLIC HOURS & FACILITY RENTAL
Center Grove Community School Corporation invites the White River Township Community to EXPERIENCE CENTER GROVE by attending our public school and district events and enjoying our facilities during public hours.
CGHS STUDENT ACTIVITY CENTER
Courts and space in the activity center are available for rental, per the district’s facility rental guidelines (linked below).
The Student Activity Center walking track is no longer open to the public. During the open hours in previous years, too few patrons utilized the track and the resources necessary to staff those hours were reallocated.
The CGHS natatorium is open for Community Lap Swim hours. Click here for information.
ALL CGCSC FACILITIES
Listed below are the spaces in each school that may be available for public use or rental. Reservations are required and approved based on the availability of space and staff.
Public rental hours available for these spaces are:
- Weekdays: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Any non-profit group whose members consist primarily of CGCSC students)
- Weekdays: 6:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m. (All groups)
- Saturday: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. (All groups)
- Sunday: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. (All groups)
CENTER GROVE HIGH SCHOOL
- Conference Rooms/LGI
- Hall of Excellence
- Media Center
- Student Activity Center
- Vandermeer Center
- Vandermeer Upper East Floor
- Vandermeer Upper West Floor
- West Gymnasium
- LGI Room
- Media Center