Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our Plan! We want to share information that will help you to better understand our Plan and share it with others.
For the past several months, many constituents have participated in a wide-ranging process designed to develop both an overarching plan and individual ones for the corporation. The effort has involved community leaders, alumni, students, staff and faculty – all of whom have shown enormous enthusiasm for the future of Center Grove.
What is Strategic Planning?
Strategic planning determines where an organization is going over the next year or more and how it's going to get there. Typically, the process is organization-wide. Planning typically includes several major activities or steps in the process.Center Grove's Process
For an overview of Center Grove's Strategic Plan, please click here. If you have any questions or concerns about the design or implementation of the Center Grove Strategic Plan, email the Superintendent's Office or call
- The process picked up on the 2009 Strategic Planning Process
- The same model was used appointing a new committee of 80 constituents
- The committee worked in facilitated small groups during monthly meetings
- The process was an iterative model - a step wise movement towards a goal where at intervals, the situation is evaluated and necessary steps are taken to ensure the process is "on track" towards the solution
- A series of Town Hall meetings were held to communicate the plan with community members
- The Superintendent's plan was endorsed by the School Board
- The Strategic Plan was adopted by the School Board in May 2012