ATHLETICS EVENTS & INFORMATION
VARSITY FOOTBALL TICKETS FOR THIS WEEK'S GAME AT NORTH CENTRAL MAY ONLY BE PURCHASED VIA LINK OR AT THE NORTH CENTRAL TICKET BOOTH at 6:00 p.m.
CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE WEEKEND TO:
Our Football Team, who defeated Ben Davis Friday at Home with a good team win on Bantam Night, 48-20. Our Trojans are now 1-3 overall and 1-2 in the MIC. Good luck this week at North Central.
Our Boys Cross Country Team, who finished 1st at the 20+ team Ben Davis Invitational with an impressive team score of 30 points. Individual runner-up for the meet was freshman, Ty Garrett with a time of 16:10. Good luck this week at the Riverview Health Invitational on Saturday.
Athletic Events For the Upcoming Week:
Friday – September 20th
- Football (Varsity) @ North Central (7:00 pm)
- TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE; ONLY AVAILABLE THRU LINK OR NORTH CENTRAL TICKET BOOTHS
Saturday – September 21st
- Boys Tennis (Varsity) – 2nd & 3rd Rounds MIC Tournament @ Ben Davis (8:40 am)
- Volleyball (Freshmen) @ Jennings County Tournament (9:00 am)
- Cross Country (Boys & Girls) @ Riverview Health Invitational
- 9:00 am Boys Varsity
- 9:25 am Girls Varsity
- 11:00 am Boys JV
- 11:35 am Girls JV
- Girls Soccer (Varsity & JV) vs. Plainfield @ Home (10:00 am/11:45 am)
- Boys Soccer (Varsity & JV) @ Seymour (10:00 am/11:45 am)
- Football (JV) vs. North Central @ Home (10:00 am)
- Football (Freshmen) @ North Central (10:00 am)
Good-luck to all of our student-athletes and coaches!
GAME DAY ONLY RESERVED SEATS WILL BE AVAILABLE THE TUESDAY BEFORE A FRIDAY HOME GAME IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE;
HOMECOMING GAME LINK WILL BE POSTED ON 10/1/19
**SEAT PRICE IS $12 + $6 ADMISSION TICKET, IF NEEDED**
GAME DAY ONLY RESERVED SEATS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT THE NORTH TICKET BOOTH ON FRIDAY NIGHTS WITH GATES OPENING AT 5:30 PM. SEAT PRICES ARE THE SAME AS ABOVE.
RECOGNIZING POSITIVE SPORTSMANSHIP
If you see positive sportsmanship on display from any school, please use the link below to report it. A positive report gives a school one sportsmanship point with the IHSAA. We can all work together to report all of the positive situations going on in the MIC, which far outweigh the negative. Just click on Exemplary Sportsmanship Report via this link.
Thank you! We appreciate your support!ALL SPORTS PASSES - PLEASE RENEW YOUR PASSES
CENTER GROVE SPORTS NETWORK
Webcasts and information for CG teams:
FOLLOW THE MIC CONFERENCE ON INSTAGRAM
FORMS & POLICIES
A completed IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) form, dated after April 1st, 2019, must be on file with the Center Grove Athletic Department prior to participation in any IHSAA sport for the 2019 - 2020 school year.
FOR A PHYSICAL TO BE COMPLETE IN THE CG ATHLETIC OFFICE, ALL ITEMS BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED:
(All necessary forms needed for a COMPLETED PHYSICAL IN THE CG ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT are linked below with **.)
- The IHSAA PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted.
- The physician license number must be affixed on page 2.
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4.
- The student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4.
- The Center Grove Athletic Information and Signature Card AND Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowlegement and Signature Form for Parents and Students MUST accompany the IHSAA PPE form in order for the documentation to be complete in the Athletic Office. Forms are the first 3 listed below.
- Incoming Freshmen ONLY have to file an RDT Consent form with the Athletic Department/High School. (Listed as 4th document below)