ATHLETICS EVENTS & INFORMATION
Information is now available for Fall Athletics event restrictions: Click here for details.
Ticket information and Silver Card access for upcoming events: Click here for details.
Congratulations from the Weekend to our Varsity Teams:
- Football, who defeated Lawrence Central at Home on Friday night, 66-0. This is the 4th shutout of the year for the CG Defense! Our Trojans are now 6-0 overall and 5-0 in the MIC. (The JV and Frosh teams also defeated Lawrence Central on Saturday to keep CG unblemished across the board this season.) Good luck to our Trojans this week at Pike on Friday night. On-line tickets will only be available for this game. Tickets will be not be sold at the Pike gate on Friday night.
- Boys Soccer, who defeated Floyd Central at Home on Saturday afternoon, 3-1. Our Trojans are now 7-4-3 overall and 3-2-1 in the MIC. Good luck to our Trojans this week vs. Lawrence Central at Home.
- Girls Soccer, who defeated Roncalli, 2-0, and Columbus East, 7-2, on Saturday at Home. Our Lady Trojans are now 10-4 overall and finished at 6-1 (2nd Place) in the MIC. Good luck to our Lady Trojans this week vs. New Palestine at Home.
- Girls Golf, who advanced from the Regional Tournament at Smock on Saturday and will now play in the State Finals this Friday and Saturday at Prairie View GC! Our Lady Trojans shot a 320 and finished in the third qualifying spot. Good luck to Meg Fosnot, Lanie DeHaven, Sage Parsetich, Abby Rich and Camille Short!
Athletic Events For the Upcoming Week:
Tuesday – September 29th
- Volleyball (Varsity & JV) vs. Trinity Lutheran @ Home (6:00 pm/7:30 pm)
- TICKETS AVAILABLE @ https://ticketracker.com/store/selecteventtickets/151308
Wednesday – September 30th
- Boys Tennis – Sectional Tournament @ Home (4:30 pm)
- Girls Soccer (Varsity & JV) vs. New Palestine @ Home (5:30 pm/7:15 pm)
- TICKETS AVAILABLE @ https://ticketracker.com/store/selecteventtickets/149962
Thursday – October 1st
- Boys Tennis – Sectional Semi-Finals @ Home (4:30 pm/4:30 pm)
- Boys Soccer (Varsity & JV) vs. Lawrence Central @ Home (5:30 pm/7:15 pm)
- TICKETS AVAILABLE @ https://ticketracker.com/store/selecteventtickets/149931
- Volleyball - County Tournament @ Edinburgh
- 5:30 pm Edinburgh/Franklin winner vs. Whiteland/Greenwood winner
- 5:30 pm Greenwood Christian/Indian Creek winner vs. CG
- 7:00 pm Championship Match
- $6 PER SESSION AT THE GATE
- Boys Soccer (Developmental) @ Cathedral (5:00 pm @ Lawrence Park)
- $5 CASH @ GATE
- Girls Soccer (“Jarsity”) @ Batesville (6:00 pm)
- GENERAL ADMISSION AT THE GATE
Friday – October 2nd
- Girls Golf - State Finals @ Prairie View (8:00 am)
- Boys Tennis – Sectional Championship @ Home (4:30 pm)
- Football (Varsity) @ Pike (7:00pm)
Saturday – October 3rd
- Girls Golf - State Finals @ Prairie View (8:00 am)
- Cross Country (B & G) – County Meet @ Franklin
- 9:00 am Girls Race
- 9:30 am Boys Race
- Football (JV) vs. Pike @ Home (10:00 am)
- TICKETS AVAILABLE @ https://ticketracker.com/store/selecteventtickets/149920
- Football (Freshmen) @ Pike (10:00 am)
Ticket Link: (Tickets will be available the day of the game on Saturday) @ https://secure.payk12.com/school/pikehsathletics/597/item/181688
- Volleyball (Varsity & JV) @ Noblesville
- CG vs. Noblesville (10:00 am/10:00 am)
- CG vs. Hamilton SE (12:00 noon/12:00 noon)
- Boys Soccer (Developmental) @ Avon Tournament (10:00 am/12:30 pm)
- Volleyball (Freshmen) @ Chatard Tournament (10:00 a.m.)
- NO SPECTATORS
- Boys Cross Country – NIKE Invitational @ Lavern Gibson Course 6:10 pm
Good-luck to all of our student-athletes and coaches!
CGHS Athletic Facilities
- Center Grove reopened high school athletic facilities to high school teams on Monday, July 6. Due to the limitations created by COVID-19, the challenges of the Summer construction schedule around the campus, and the need to develop plans for future access to our athletic facilities, these facilities will be closed to youth summer camps and clinics. This restriction allows for our facilities to be dedicated to the conditioning and activity programs of our high school students. COVID-19 protocols require extra cleaning by our custodial staff between our high school groups, necessary precautions to maintain the health and well-being of our coaches and student-athletes. In addition, the high school athletic training staff will closely monitor the safeguards moving forward; on the fields, in the gyms, in the locker rooms.
ECA/Athletic Participation during the 2020-21 School Year
The IHSAA recently issued an update to their guidance regarding Virtual Enrollment and Eligibility for Participation during the COVID-19 Pandemic. As a result, CGCSC has updated our guidelines as follows: Virtually enrolled students may participate in Athletics and Extra-curricular activities if their enrollment meets certain criteria. Details on those criteria are linked in documents on this page. The latest information about ECA/Athletic participation during the 2020-21 school year is available on the district's Return to School 2020-21 website (www.centergrove.k12.in.us/Return2020).
If you see positive sportsmanship on display from any school, please use the link below to report it. A positive report gives a school one sportsmanship point with the IHSAA. We can all work together to report all of the positive situations going on in the MIC, which far outweigh the negative. Just click on Exemplary Sportsmanship Report via this link.
Thank you! We appreciate your support!*ALL SPORTS PASS SALES HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED*
CENTER GROVE SPORTS NETWORK
Webcasts and information for CG teams:
Click the button for the Varsity Football Webcast link
Please contact email@example.com with any issues.
FOLLOW THE MIC CONFERENCE ON INSTAGRAM
ECA/Athletics Restrictions 2020-21
FORMS & POLICIESIHSAA GUIDANCE REGARDING PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EXAMINATIONS AND CONSENT FORMS FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEARDue to the COVID-19 pandemic during the 2019-2020 school year and continued stress on the medical community the IHSAA will waive the provisions of Rule 3-10 for the 2020-21 school year. Effective immediately, valid physical and consent forms presented to member schools on behalf of eligible students during the 2019-20 school year shall be valid during the upcoming 2020-21 school year.Further information is available through this link.ALTHOUGH the 2019-2020 physical will be valid for the 2020-2021 school year, the NEW IHSAA HEALTH HISTORY UPDATE QUESTIONNAIRE AND CONSENT RELEASE CERTIFICATE , an updated CENTER GROVE ATHLETIC INFORMATION AND SIGNATURE CARD and CONCUSSION AND SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST ACKNOWLEGEMENT AND SIGNATURE FORM will have to be completed by ALL students wanting to participate in athletics for the 2020-2021 school year.
A completed IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) form, dated after April 1st, 2019, must be on file with the Center Grove Athletic Department prior to participation in any IHSAA sport for the 2020 - 2021 school year.
FOR A PHYSICAL TO BE COMPLETE IN THE CG ATHLETIC OFFICE, ALL ITEMS BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED:
(All necessary forms needed for a COMPLETED PHYSICAL IN THE CG ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT are linked below with **.)
- The IHSAA PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted.
- The physician license number must be affixed on page 2.
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4.
- The student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4.
- NEW FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR: IHSAA Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent Release Certificate
- The Center Grove Athletic Information and Signature Card AND Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowledgment and Signature Form for Parents and Students MUST accompany the IHSAA PPE form in order for the documentation to be complete in the Athletic Office. Forms are the first 3 listed below.
- Incoming Freshmen ONLY have to file an RDT Consent form with the Athletic Department/High School. (Listed as 4th document below)