ATHLETICS EVENTS & INFORMATION
- Our Wrestlers, who finished in the top four at the Evansville Semi-State on Saturday: Hayden Watson @ 132 lbs. (1st Place), Drake Buchanan @ 182 lbs. (2nd Place) and Riley Rust @ 145 lbs. (3rd Place). All three qualified for the State Tournament next Friday & Saturday at Banker’s Life Fieldhouse!
Athletic Events For the Upcoming Week:
Friday – February 21st
- Boys Basketball (Varsity & JV) vs. North Central @ Home (6:00 pm/7:30 pm)
- Cheer Performance
- Pep Band
- Ray Skillman Shoot-Out
- Wrestling State Tournament – Final 16 in each weight class at Banker’s Life Fieldhouse (6:00 pm)
Saturday – February 22nd
- Boys Diving – Sectional Trials @ Franklin (9:00 am)
- Wrestling State Tournament - Quarter Finals & Semi-Finals at Banker’s Life Fieldhouse (9:30 am)
- Boys Swimming & Diving – Sectional Finals @ Franklin (1:00 pm)
- Wrestling State Tournament – Finals @ Banker’s Life Fieldhouse (Consolation Matches @ 5:00 pm, Championships @ 7:30 pm)
Good-luck to all of our student-athletes and coaches!
RECOGNIZING POSITIVE SPORTSMANSHIP
If you see positive sportsmanship on display from any school, please use the link below to report it. A positive report gives a school one sportsmanship point with the IHSAA. We can all work together to report all of the positive situations going on in the MIC, which far outweigh the negative. Just click on Exemplary Sportsmanship Report via this link.
Thank you! We appreciate your support!ALL SPORTS PASSES - PLEASE RENEW YOUR PASSES
CENTER GROVE SPORTS NETWORK
Webcasts and information for CG teams:
FOLLOW THE MIC CONFERENCE ON INSTAGRAM
FORMS & POLICIES
A completed IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) form, dated after April 1st, 2019, must be on file with the Center Grove Athletic Department prior to participation in any IHSAA sport for the 2019 - 2020 school year.
FOR A PHYSICAL TO BE COMPLETE IN THE CG ATHLETIC OFFICE, ALL ITEMS BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED:
(All necessary forms needed for a COMPLETED PHYSICAL IN THE CG ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT are linked below with **.)
- The IHSAA PPE form must be signed by a physician (MD or DO). No pre-signed or pre-stamped forms will be accepted.
- The physician license number must be affixed on page 2.
- The parent signatures must be affixed to the form on pages 1 and 4.
- The student-athlete signature must be affixed to pages 1 and 4.
- The Center Grove Athletic Information and Signature Card AND Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowlegement and Signature Form for Parents and Students MUST accompany the IHSAA PPE form in order for the documentation to be complete in the Athletic Office. Forms are the first 3 listed below.
- Incoming Freshmen ONLY have to file an RDT Consent form with the Athletic Department/High School. (Listed as 4th document below)