SILVER CARD PROGRAM
Center Grove is excited to announce a special program for senior citizens in our community!
The Silver Card is available to current White River Township residents age 62 and older who complete a simple application. The Silver Card will provide these residents with free admission to many athletic and performing arts events held at Center Grove schools throughout the school year.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
- Must be age 62 or older
- Must be a current White River Township (WRT) resident
- Must complete an application at the link above or by calling 317.881.9326.
HOW IT WORKS*
- Silver Card applicants will be contacted when their cards are available for pickup at the Education Service Center, located at 4800 W. Stones Crossing Road, Greenwood, during business hours (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
- Silver Card holders will receive free admission to many athletic and performing arts events throughout the school year.
- Present your Silver Card to the ticket taker for admission. (Must have Silver Card to obtain free admission.)
* NOTE: The Silver Card is not valid for admission to IHSAA playoffs, ISSMA, IPA, or IHSCGA competition events. Some performing arts events may limit Silver Card usage to a specific performance. See link for details.
** If the silver card has not been used for ONE YEAR after the original application date, the card will be deactivated.
- Center Grove High School Calendar
- Center Grove High School Athletics
- Center Grove High School Performing Arts
- Center Grove Middle School Central Calendar
- Center Grove Middle School Central Athletics
- Center Grove Middle School North Calendar
- Center Grove Middle School North Athletics
If you have any questions about the Silver Card program, please contact email@example.com.