- Center Grove Community School Corporation
- Center Grove Newsroom
Center Grove Newsroom
- Center Grove Headlines
- The Grove Gazette Newsletter
- 2021 News Releases
- 2020 News Releases
- 2019 News Releases
- 2018 News Releases
- 2017 News Releases
- 2016 News Releases
- 2015 News Releases
- 2014 News Releases
- 2013 News Releases
- Submit Story Ideas
- Media Contact Information
Calendar Update for CGHS, MSC, MSN - Effective Monday, September 14
Assistant Superintendent Jason Taylor and Superintendent Rich Arkanoff
(September 6, 2020) - Beginning Monday, September 14th, CGHS, MSC, and MSN will return to in-person learning. We appreciate the feedback teachers provided through building leadership and through the UTACG survey conducted last week. Their feedback was shared with the school board during a meeting on Friday morning.
- If the answer is yes to any of the below questions, please do not come to school:
- In the past 48 hours, have you experienced any of these symptoms: temperature of 100.0 degrees or more or taken medication for fever; sore throat; new uncontrolled cough or shortness of breath, especially new onset, uncontrolled cough; diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain; new onset of severe headache, especially with a fever; or new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in close contact (within 6 feet for a cumulative time of 15 minutes or longer in a day) with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 10 days or are you or anyone in your household awaiting test results from a COVID-19 test?