Back to School Wellness Tips
As an educator, you have a high-energy job with only so many hours in the day! It is essential that you are engaged in healthy lifestyle behaviors to be the best that you can be. Here are some tips to help you this school year:
- Establish a physical activity routine
- Find a workout buddy - try a 30-day challenge and walk every morning before work!
- Ask for support from your family and friends - you are more likely to meet your goals
- Notice how you feel throughout the day after morning physical activity - is your mindset more positive?
- Prioritize stress management techniques
- Try journaling for clarity and energy release
- Practice deep breathing - try a meditation video from YouTube
- Spend time in nature - go for a hike and explore a state park
Click for more tips!
Coachs Corner-Back to School Wellness Tips.pdf, 222.78 KB; (Last Modified on August 19, 2018)