CG Wellness Screenings
2024 WELLNESS SCREENINGS
January 16 - January 27
Center Grove Community School Corporation is pleased to partner with Community Health Network to conduct biometric wellness screenings available to Center Grove Community School Corporation Staff. The screenings are part of our commitment to your health and well‐being. We hope you take advantage of this confidential opportunity to “know your numbers”!
Is there an incentive for participating in a biometric screening?
Each employee who is a member of our Center Grove Anthem insurance plan will receive a reduction of $5.00 per pay in their health insurance premium deduction. This will start with the first pay in April for 12 months, for a total reduction of $120.00. Employees who leave the corporation before March 2024 will not receive the total reduction.
Your Individual Biometric Screening Information is Confidential!
Individualized personal health information is kept confidential and will not be shared with your organization.
Who is eligible to participate in a biometric screening?
All Center Grove Community School Corporation employees and spouses who participate in the school corporation’s health plan may schedule a screening. The screening is free for employees and spouses on Center Grove’s Anthem insurance plan. A fee of $40 will be charged for employees who do not participate in the Center Grove’s health plan. Payments must be made by check payable to Center Grove Community School Corporation (CGCSC) and sent to Lynae Froman at the ESC.
About Your Biometric Screening
You will receive immediate, confidential test results at the biometric screening with a brief consultation. The screening will measure your blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), body fat percentage, waist circumference, A1c, glucose and lipid panel (total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides). Appointments are required and will need to be made through the link below. Please allow 20 minutes to complete your screening. You may return to work following your screening.
What are the biometric screening dates and times?
Location: Center Grove Wellness Center, 2943 Morgantown Road, Greenwood, IN 46143
Date Range: 1/16/2024 – 1/27/2024 (See link below to view and schedule your appointment.)
How do I schedule an appointment?
Please note the scheduling portal below is not connected to the Center Grove Wellness Center online scheduling, so you will need to create a new account.
- Access the online scheduling portal at: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/d7036sjk/
- Create a New Account, then log in with your new login and password
- On the home screen, from Select Site drop-down box choose Center Grove Wellness Center
- Choose a date from the available appointment dates shown in white
- Choose a time and select Book It. You may select Next to view additional times available
- Select Finalize Appointment to confirm
- You may print your confirmation and/or log out.
You will receive an email confirmation. If you are unable to make your appointment, please go online to the scheduling portal to reschedule and/or cancel.
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment to complete paperwork.
- Please bring your insurance card and driver’s license to your appointment.
- For best results, please fast for at least 8 hours.
- You may have water, plain coffee or tea, and medications while fasting.
- If you cannot fast for 8 hours, it is best to avoid caffeine, sugar, and high-fat foods for at least 3 hours.
- Masks are required for entry to the Center Grove Wellness Center and should be worn at all times.
Questions? Please call 317.621.9646